[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best stocks to invest in RIGHT NOW? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (462 KB, 1600x786) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
462 KB, 1600x786
I have only about $1000 to invest, not much but still i'd like to make some extra money. Advice?
>>
save it til you have enough for a down payment on a house.
or use it for a rainy day.
or go on vacation.
1000 is not alot to invest.
and unless youre completely savvy on how the stock market works and how finance works you should look to do what was listed above.
>>
>>1338169
How else should one learn to play with stocks?
>>
>>1338169
>wait until you have a lot of money on the line before you make all the inevitable beginner's mistakes

Don't listen to this guy, OP. As long as you have no credit card debt, $100 is enough to start investing. Play around, buy some stocks, read A LOT, and get all the dumb mistakes out of your system. The lessons you learn even losing a few hundred now will save and make you thousands down the road.

I suggest downloading Robinhood or using a low-fee broker like TradeKing. Just get out and buy some stocks in conpanies you're interested in.
>>
CERU my nigga
>>
>>1338173
whenever it comes to trading on the stock market i have one simple rule....

OPM
other peoples money, and by this i mean, have people pay you to play the stock market for them. this way you can play the stock market with no risk. youre getting paid to invest.
Average rate of return is about 15% if youre a good broker.
Warren buffet avgd 21%
obviously there are virtual traders you can use to practice but it doesnt really matter,

learn about fundamentals and how to research companies.

spend up to 1000 hours reasearching said company. (you can have others help you)

determine its value in your eyes using concrete numbers. will you short or will you buy?

and in the meantime while youre learning all this youre saving your money and becoming more and more wealthy.
>>
>>1338180
maybe check my next post.
>>
>>1338169
>>1338180
Thank you both for replying, I'll try to gain some more knowledge about today's market and stocks before really diving in. Robinhood looks like a great way to it

>>1338186
Hmm how long do you reckon before it goes up?
>>
>>1338180
i feel like you didnt even read my post.
is your head that far up your ass that your comprehension skills have completely faltered?
>>
>>1338197
hey man, its your money.
my advice is dont waste your time or money playing the stock market with your own money
real talk.
>>
>>1338192
>>1338189
You're just repeating a Shkreli Youtube video almost word for word lmao

Losing other people's money when you're learning about stocks is about the dumbest thing you could possibly do
>>
>>1338216
Literally not what I said said at all.
Hi my name is a faggot and I take things out of context.
>>
>>1338216
who's gonna give money to someone especially a beginner.
>>
>>1338186

Literally EVERY time someone posts this I fucking laugh. Maybe I'm retarded but I only come here for the mememagic and freakouts over people throwing money away

>I have ten shares
>>
>>1338163

BTC
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.