[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Brexit happens >Bank of England says it has £250 ready
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1412974688906.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
1412974688906.png
108 KB, 400x381
>Brexit happens
>Bank of England says it has £250 ready to buy assets to bail out rich people

Why is this allowed?
>>
File: 54645468.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
54645468.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>1338042
>£250
That's a lot of money!

Oh and
>Brexit happens

I feel sorry for you fuckers. Seriously for a minute, why would you ever do that? It was so stupid. It took the entire market by surprise.
>>
>>1338087

I meant £250 billion
>>
>>1338042
Because too many people worship the rich.

More of us need to ask what God needs with a starship.
>>
>>1338105
Yeah, that's the power banks have. Can't really blame the goverment though. I would have done the same. It sucks, but it's just kinda what it is.

How would you solve it (without further plummeting your economy)?
>>
>>1338087
>by surprise
Most sold everything out a few days ago, there was tons of money to be made buying pound
>>
>>1338123
You don't understand. might bounce back a bit, but never to the level it was at while it was in the EU under it's "special snowflake" registrition.

Leaving the EU was economically a retarded move. Anyone who know"s anything about finance will tell you the same.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.