[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Easy Money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1458430816884.jpg (8 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
1458430816884.jpg
8 KB, 250x247
>Wake up before local thrift stores open
>scan a bunch of shit with the Amazon seller app
>do this MTWRF, but on S + U wake up and go to garage sales instead
>mfw have made $1300 so far and I've been doing this for 14 days.

Anyone else do this shit? I imagine I'll be making more once I expand!

pic related, it is my life rn
>>
what does that amazon seller app scanner scan for or do?
>>
>>1337967
Scan the barcode of a product for stats + listing.
>>
>>1337967
Finds the item on amazon so you can see the price it's being sold at I assume. I didn't even google that, just used my brain, try it sometime.
>>
>>1337982
You can't use your brain for more than guessing there as there wasn't anything to definitely deduce or infer. just a product that actually does what it does. But i agree that if we were more interested, we would've used google.

if you think "item price" is the only thing algorithms are giving us to make selling easier, you are, by definition, an ignorant person.

>>1337972
i wouldnt have guessed that there'd be a lot of barcodes on used stuff which is the majority of what you find at those places.
>>
>>1337999
Try DVD's, books, CD's, people still buy those. Just another surprise
>>
>>1338021
interesting.
as a seller, have you ever used a product like Junglescout to detect hot selling items on amazon and just join in with those listings. maybe by buying wholesale from a manufacturer to get a low price that you can raise a lot...

it seems ok. a bit of a different type of ebay/amazon selling but maybe one could do both
>>
>>1338026
I haven't tried that because I just started selling, but I wonder if I'd have to use that when it comes time to expand. imo for the best start, it's easier to use the merchandise that you have available around you. So that means stuff at thrift stores & garage sales where you generally buy low.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.