[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ALERT!!! THIS IS A SPECIAL /BIZ/ ANNOUNCEMENT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (273 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
image.png
273 KB, 600x583
Imminent short squeeze is imminent.

Gold and Crypto will get decimated next week.

All the central banks in the world will get together and pump in money to inflate stock markets and everything will go back to normal again.
>>
File: 1455038280736.jpg (188 KB, 780x1078) Image search: [Google]
1455038280736.jpg
188 KB, 780x1078
>>1337892
The pumping already began on Friday
>>
People actually shorted gold and crypto?!
>>
Thanks obnoxious news reporter. You're the only reason I even come to this shithole :(

/biz/ can't even step by step guide me on buying and mining cryptocurrency. Or figuring out a method on how to transfer money to an eastern europe country.
>>
how do i make money off of this?
>>
>>1337892
I don't think you know what a short squeeze is
>>
>>1337901
>wen u lose the genetic lottery
>>
>>1337906
This,
Wtf were they thinking?
>>
>>1338034
>when parents let their own children lose the genetic lottery
>not putting them out of their misery
>do you even parent
>>
>>1337991
buy
>>
>>1337906
>>1338018
>>1338066

Idiots. OP is saying central banks are going to pump equity markets squeezing out all the post-brexit short positions. When they do, gold and crypto will be DUMPED by those investors to cover the losses AND other investors wanting to ride the pump.

>>1337892

Don't worry OP, i get you
>>
>>1338316
No central bank has anything invested in crypto you braindead fucking neet
>>
>>1337981
If you really need help hit me up.
[email protected]
>>
>>1338329
He didn't say central banks did.
>safe havens will be sold to cover short positions
>>
>>1338329
The fuck is wrong with you? Read what i said again you illiterate fucking cunt.

>central banks are going to pump equity (stock) markets squeezing out short positions
>those short positions will dump (sell) their gold and crypto holdings to cover the losses

That's what OP was originally trying to say.
Neither myself nor OP ever said central banks were going to buy/sell gold or crypto. In fact, I was only translating what OP was saying for the dumb-shits on this board that don't even understand the absolute fucking basics.
>>
>>1337892
actually, those holding gold will take profit, causing others to take profit so they keep some profits, which then leads people to getting out at break even, and then people taking small losses, then the few taking large losses. this will also be fueled by shorts
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.