[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BITCOIN MINING QUESTIONS AND HELP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (943 KB, 634x623) Image search: [Google]
image.png
943 KB, 634x623
Ok so I've been getting into Bitcoin lately and I was finding out how to mine and get them. There are games and such but they're hard to win. I subscribed to this email and got 99 bits. But I want more bitcoins so how do I mine them? I saw this ButterflyLabs program with hardware on it.
>What program do I need to mine bitcoins?
>Do I need a specific hardware to mine them?
>>
>>1337743
OP, you're probably the first person I've EVER heard ask about Bitcoin mining! I can't believe you thought of such a thing, and so early on in the currency's lifetime as well!

You're a fucking idiot. What did you expect? No? No you don't need any special hardware to verify all of the bitcoin transactions ever made, and to solve an extremely computationally expensive cryptographic problem that means mining a block? There are whole fucking buildings dedicated to mining bitcoin. Why can't you Google?
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 481x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 481x636
>>1337755
I have googled. I've seen hardware that you plug into your PC to mine bitcoins. Butterfly labs "jalapeƱo" is a type of hardware. I've watched countless videos. No need to be sarcastic.
>>
My friend, let me introduce you to the botnet.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-7HPSreJtM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2-dHzYRgmw
>>
Are there any coins which an Intel 3 processor can mine?
>>
File: 1433420265464.jpg (22 KB, 430x419) Image search: [Google]
1433420265464.jpg
22 KB, 430x419
Is this thread a ruse?

>>1337760
>BFL
What is this, 2013?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.