[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you work here? Have you worked here? What rumors have you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Goldman sachs.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Goldman sachs.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
Would you work here? Have you worked here? What rumors have you heard? I will be finishing uni is a few years and dream of working at Goldman
>>
Go to a top business school
Be top at the said school

Like me.
>>
>>1336835
Why tho? Have you read the stories of what happens to people in IB? Hundred hour work weeks for a barely six figure salary? Honestly seems like the ultimate cuck profession.
>>
>>1336835
Have a look at Anton Kreil's video named "Investment banks destroyed by this awsome presentation"
He goes into a bit of detail on salaries and possible finance related careers.
>>
>>1336849
What is IB?
>>
>>1336858
Investment Banking you illiterate fuck.
>>
>>1336856
Highly recommend watching it. Pretty much destorys it and just describes it as the ultimate cuck job.
>>1336858
But what do you think a career at Goldman Sachs is? Its in IB. Did you really not know what IB is? I'm confused man.
>>
>>1336856
He is a genius I love his videos, thanks bro
>>
>>1336862
Was just stirring him up, I would ideally want to be a market maker. I trade at the moment do somewhat well.

They all inside trade and that is where the real money is
>>
>>1336864
>He is a genius
No. He's a just a guy who became interested in trading before it was cool and was smart enough to go into this area in a time where working for IB was the place to be. He was head hunted by GS because he was already trading - who isn't these days?

Basically he advises going for a hedge fund instead of IB. Problem is he assumes you've been trading for 2 or 3 years and making 20% yoy, and can then go into onde of these hedge fund interviews and basically you are interviewing them because "you can just trade for yourself". It's a distorted view of reality designed to get you to sign to his MTP in order to learn how to trade to get ahead in life.

Guess what, I found his whole course online and it isn't that great. Not much idea generation in it.
>>
>>1336882
Can you link it please bro?
>>
>>1336885
>"Investment banks destroyed by this awsome presentation"
Just youtube it, nigger.
You wont go far in IB, I can tell you that right now.
>>
>>1336888
There is no way that is his entire course
>>
>>1336885
Sorry, I thought you were referring to the video.

http://biz-tutorial.com/?s=anton+kreil
there you can find the forex training videos

cant remember where I got the other, the equities one. sorry.
>>
>>1336858
leave
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.