[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitty Currency
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: shittypeso.jpg (248 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
shittypeso.jpg
248 KB, 1366x768
What can be done about the mexican peso /biz/?
>>
all of those poor countries will be switching to ethereum in the next 5 years because of it's functionality that will allow for purchases to be made with homemade credit cards or retinal scans or whatever else anyone wants to write on the platform.

venezuela and a bunch of other places down there are already switching to crypto and it's helping a little. even outdated bitcoin is better than what they have down there through their governments.
>>
>>1336132
>retinal scans
>mexico
didn't think this one through, did ya buddy?
>>
File: no.gif (990 KB, 245x254) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
990 KB, 245x254
>>1336132
>all of those poor countries will be switching to ethereum in the next 5 years

out of all the retarded shit i've read on /biz/, this is the worst

what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
print a wall and a picture of Trump on them
>>
>>1336124
Give free bread to the ones who will build the wall.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.