[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
financial bubble
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: rtr3ranb-1.jpg (232 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
rtr3ranb-1.jpg
232 KB, 1600x900
Hello guys, i'm not business savy, but i have some USD XX000 on my paypal account, should i buy gold or there will be everything fine with companies like Paypal since they're not banks? I don't want to buy Bitcoin, because it's too late and i don't know what will happen with it later. Thanks a bunch
>>
>>1335490

>having 10000 in your paypal account not even accruing the shittiest of savings account interest

kill yourself
>>
>>1335490
Don't buy gold right now, it just spiked.

Buy $VV, $BAC, and gamble on $BA
>>
Buy OIL op.
>>
>>1335490
next bubble is gonna be medicine screen shot this and get in on the action
>>
>>1335545
the bubble hasnt completely started yet and i dont expect it to burst in 50 years
>>
>>1335505
I'm working with US and getting paid via PayPal, I never considered to save anything, I just don't spend as much because I live in Eastern Europe, so I have some balance on my account. That's all. I'm not that into investing and shit, I just do my work.
>>
>>1335518
Sorry, I'm not into stuff like that, I don't even know where to buy this shit. At least I can hide gold bars under my pillow.

Maybe I should just cash out and keep money in Euros?
>>
It's too late for bitcoin but there is block chain technology that people call bitcoin 2.0 which does everything bitcoin does but much more. It's called ethereum. Plus less technologically advancing cryptocurrencies with reasons to go up like xem/nem which is pumped by the biggest YouTube cryptocurrency news channel. You haven't missed the boat on ether or xem yet
>>
If it's too late for bitcoin, why would it not be too late for gold?

Bitcoin is the gold of the future but better because you'll actually be able to use it

Just buy MGT and check it out next year
>>
>>1335490
>invest in knee pads and mouth wash in bulk
>sell the together as a package online to fellow /biz/ness men looking to start a "business" with "no start up cost"
>>
>>1335788
You know that "buying gold" doesn't literally mean buying a brick of gold, right? Just like "buying oil" doesn't mean you're buying a drum of crude.

It's actually very difficult to actually take possession of either commodity, even if you "own" it.
>>
>paypal
OMG OP, get that out of there before they lock it in and steal your money.
>>
>>1335917
>You know that "buying gold" doesn't literally mean buying a brick of gold, right?

to some people it does

>very difficult to actually take possession

not at all. unless you live in some third world slum, it's as easy as ordering anything else online.

apmex for example: order, sign for a package and boom, you own physical gold or silver. it only seems difficult to people who have never done it or don't understand it.
>>
>>1335526 I agree oil is good, but in the long run if oil goes up that's cuz dollar goes down so gold should go up as well, in the short run if central banks don't respond to brexit, then the pound should go back up and dollar down so that's good for oil but maybe not for gold cuz no need for action by central banks
>>
>>1336707
i think he specifically means if you go too long on a commodities futures contract and want to claim your property for free, at least in part. i can picture calling in your bushel of wheat in that situation as being a situation with hoops to jump through.
>>
I think you are not allowed to buy gold with PayPal.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.