[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>How would one get started it the confusing world of stock?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
>How would one get started it the confusing world of stock?

>Isn't it essentially like gambling?

>What is the smallest amount of money to put in and see a return without having a too great a loss if I don't see a return?

>Is there some sort of simulation software where I could get to grips with things?

>Is it as confusing as it looks once you get to know it?

>What websites do you recommend to keep track of things happenings?

>What are some things that would have helped you when your first got started?
>>
Recently starting out and would like to know some advice as well

Don't know why the mods shut your old thread OP, the sticky is garbage and doesnt help one bit
>>
>>1335215
I deleted it because a wall of text isn't really the best way to grab people, easier with green text and bullet points to grab someone skimming.
>>
If anyone had useful advice on how to beat the market they wouldn't be on /biz/ offering it for free.

There are no tricks. You learn how to control yourself and hedge your bets. Literally all there is to it.
>>
>>1335226
>beat the market
I just want to know where to get started really I'm going in 100% blind
>>
>>1335226
This. Follow the rules of thumb I guarantee you've heard before (buy low, sell high, etc etc). Don't panic if it dips one day. The kind of work that makes people millionaires is probably way too risky for you as speculating will be a challenge.

Right now British organizations have tanked hard due to Brexit, but they will recover. Invest in them within the next two days or you will miss the window more than you already have.
>>
>>1335209
Is trading 212 shit?
I mean for learning.
>>
I use tarot cards and call miss Cleo before any trade.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.