[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cant believe you idiots dont have this bulletproof stock in you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: waste management.jpg (10 KB, 480x186) Image search: [Google]
waste management.jpg
10 KB, 480x186
cant believe you idiots dont have this bulletproof stock in you portfolio. its GREEN TODAY! positive. didnt go down a little
>>
>>1334757
ironic posting is not allowed here
>>
>>1334757
Because my defensive staples stock is GIS. WM is a solid pick though.
>>
>>1334757

It's in the red right you dumb shill
>>
>>1334757
wow it is back to green today, that is awesome.
>>
I've got some DG contracts fag.
>>
You've been shilling this garbage for a whole month

>not same guy

syk
>>
>>1335370
u know its a good stock fag!

>>1335350
dude its fucken bulletproof. there could be a recession and niggas would still need garbage trucks
>>
>>1335610
lol ur awesome anon
>>
you know what else is green today?

BASED MCAFEE
>>
>>1334757
Or you could have been holding Gold as your defensive stock and would have made money today.
>>
>Not holding bread and water as a defensive stock.
Lolfaggot.
>>
>>1334757
>make $12,300 - $21,500 per month from various avenues as 21 year old
>explained what i did to one friend that was adamant about entering it herself and had been friends with for years
>that friend ended up blabbing it to everyone she knew
>random guys now always acting like they're my friend or act openly aggressive towards me even when i don't know who they are and we've never met before
>girls now suddenly more interested in me than ever before, always asking about what i do for a living, probably to find out if what they heard is true so they can siphon some out of me somehow
>everyone generally acts weird around me

inb4
>how do you do it

father taught me everything that i know about personal finance and investing, gave me money to invest since 13, gave me ~$180,000 on 18th birthday just to invest, gave me the miser genes etc

inb4
>lol rich kid/didn't make it urself
neat but illogical

Does anyone here deal with this? I'm sure that there are some people here that have had to deal with this before after your financial situation got out in one way or another.

oh and don't worry, i'm handsome but 5'10 and 125lbs. you can feel better about that if you're taller or more muscular than i am before you start posting whatever terrible thing you're going to post to spite me.

>jewish?
may or may not
>>
>>1337359
>$180,000 on 18th birthday
>Not rich kid

Yeah nah, you are.
But that doesn't discredit you; you just can't pretend you aren't. Lot's of rick kids would just blow through $180k. Good on you for making it grow.
>>
>>1337359
>get 180k on 18th birthday
>not a rich kid

Fuck off mate
Props for not blowing through it like a moron like most rich kids, tho
>>
>>1337359
Fresh pasta.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.