[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tutorial please?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Can I buy cryptocurrency with eastern europoor money? What are my alternatives to paypal?

Can someone spoonfeed me a link with sign-up and buy/sell? The entry zone is always the hardest thing for me to do, but once I start playing it comes naturally to me.
>>
>>1333885
localbitcoins, I bought BTC from home with an online bank trasnfer
In Brazil
>>
>>1333885
localbitcoins is your best bet
>>
>>1333887
How do you cash out from hueland?
>>
>>1333887
What about other currencies like Trumpcoins, blackcoin, ethereum, dogecoin?
>>
>>1334469
buy bitcoin, then use any of the exchanges to change int oother cryptos
>>1334234
>cash out

bear in mind that BTC has loq liquidity (at least outside the US)

But you can sell them on localbitcoins too, it's like those MMO stalls where people put out "WTB BTC R$ 2500, WTS R$2700"

the spread is kinds ridiculous, but you can open you own "stall" too if you have enough and are not looking to liquidade/sell an extremely specific amount
>>
>>1334489
Can I buy 1/600 of a bitcoin? or I really need 600 dollar just to buy 1 bitcoin?
>>
>>1334647
You can buy any amount you want dude. 0.00001 coins even
>>
>tfw no bitcoins
>>
>>1334234
I'm curious too. Do you have to go to America on a 800 dollar back and forth trip just to make a bank account there and then extract it out of Paypal or Skrill?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.