[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /biz/ I'm new to trading and BTC in general but everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: btc1.jpg (67 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
btc1.jpg
67 KB, 1000x1000
Hey /biz/

I'm new to trading and BTC in general but everything is still a bit shady to me. Can anybody donate like 3 cents to this address to see if everything is working? I'd rather try this and check that my wallet works before making a buy.

151TedRGr8iTztdBq2ap15U4PyGB2sph45

Sorry for the begging and thanks guys, I'll try to pass it on once I make some bank.
>>
>>1333724
Oh sorry guys, OP here.
Posted an old BTC address without access.

Here is my current one from the phone wallet:

1Q42SUiTTXFzbkjRBYHbhX3LJQvHHrFNqC

Thanks!
>>
>>1333735
You dick ): It's just 3 cents to test out the system.

You're like those people that take the empty tins in front of the homeless people and run away with them
>>
>>1333735
everything is a bit shady?
why not make another account, put 3 cents on it, and send it to yourself?
>>
>>1333744
I was joking, I'm not OP.
I just wanted to say that such thread should be insta deleted and the OP banned for a day.

Modern begging on the internet, srsly no.
>>
>>1333744
I probably should have explained that a bit more. I'm not either in the US or in Europe, so any transfers I make to these services will charge me a hefty international fee. That's why I'd like to first have those 3 cents and send them and receive them to other wallets to see how the whole thing works, and once I'm confident in how it works I will be buying despite the fee.

TL;DR: I don't want to pay my international bank fee without having a proper understanding of how the wallet works. Hope that clears things up, and yes I know I'm begging and should be killed.
>>
File: 1466661384110.jpg (61 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1466661384110.jpg
61 KB, 640x640
>>1333751
>3 cents
>begging
3 cents is like a mouthful of instant ramen (excluding water and heating costs)
>>
>>1333757
you can't send 3 cents most likely the network will take it as spam and never confirm.
>>
>>1333770
Oh really?

Is there a set minimum? Seems like I got more reading to do
>>
>>1333772
We will see cuntm8

https://blockchain.info/tx/4b37c51e2719b08ca9abdcc3bdfa4dc4c19f1a6814ec9526f9d35e90eb146bc6
>>
>>1333774

Thanks brev! I appreciate it a lot, just enough to get me used to how transactions/fees and all that good stuff works.

I wish you nothing but pure goodness in your future business deals and life in general my prince.
>>
>>1333777
Jesus confirms honesty
>>
>>1333777
transaction went through, have fun.

If you ever made millions due to BTC, here is my address ;)
1Q42SUiTTXFzbkjRBYHbhX3LJQvHHrFNqC
>>
>>1333844
Will do man, thanks for your help (:
>>
May someone please give me some?
15gZKBfqVQ4QTJSFhRigyKmtpJ1DXa7wig
>>
can someone check my balance?
187VbzmFbx29C8RYfNhZgXPzpqEp386Uhw

Did I lose this wallet somehow?
When I go to my electrum it says my receive address is something different, but it shows my balance as 0.00234163. Help? How do I get my old address back?
>>
>>1333774
you spent nearly 3 cents to transfer 3 cents kek.
and from a several month old address, which means very high prio.

he won't be able to send it anywhere.
>>
>>1333936
you can still use your old address, due to privacy stuff, there will be generated a new one after each use.
>>
>>1333936
Final Balance 0.00234163 BTC
https://blockchain.info/address/187VbzmFbx29C8RYfNhZgXPzpqEp386Uhw
>>
>>1333936
you can probably use that bitcoin as you have it in your wallet and you can reuse the address too, it's just not recommended.
not that you can hide anything on the blockchain.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.