[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paraphilia Truth or Dare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: Game Setup.png (3 MB, 1800x2500) Image search: [Google]
Game Setup.png
3 MB, 1800x2500
Hey /biz/, I wanted to make a post here about a game that I'll be Kickstarting a month from now.

It's a card game for either couples, or promiscuous people, or those looking to advance a relationship and open up discussion when it comes to desires.

It's something that I haven't seen when it comes to sex games on the market, and most of them have a reputation of just being novelty items. It has three goals:

>To be all-inclusive.

All cards were carefully thought out so that all sexes, genders, and orientations could play them equally.

>To be fully customizable.

I want this game to promote open-mindedness by allowing the players to customize the deck with cards that THEY personally select each game. There are going to be many expansions to cover multiple kinks, so that hopefully 99% of people could eventually have actions and cards that they're able to enjoy with the game.

>To provide a relaxed experience.

The rules are designed to invite some excitement and competition, but to not have people feel stressed at the thought of having to do something they do not necessarily want to. "Safety Cards" are the third card type, which act as counters to Truth or Dares your opponent plays. These cards have different effects, and are there to introduce an interesting new aspect to regular "Truth or Dare" gameplay.

For many people, discussion about fetishes in a relationship is a difficult hurdle to overcome. I know from personal experience. Many people can also fall into a stale bedroom routine if they've been together long enough, with neither person really knowing how to change things up, or wanting to put in the effort. By putting things in the light-hearted framework of a game, for many people that's the nudge they need to start things.

Right now, still just working with manufacturers, and working on the Kickstarter. Preview! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fantasiaint/1991736042?token=c0707c64 Opinions? Thoughts? Feedback? All are much appreciated
>>
File: Components Combined.png (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Components Combined.png
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>1333218
Also wanted to add, I did already have two date night subscription boxes reach out to me. One in the US that said while they already have their boxes planned out till the end of the year, they are interested.

One in the UK asked how much, and my ability to ship 100 copies to them.

I feel like if I do this right, I could have a nice business in an untapped market going.
>>
I think you’re
a) on the wrong board (try /soc/)
b) maybe not having such a great idea. Why would someone pay for blank cards and a (hardly sophisticated, I presume) rule book? Put the rules on the internet for free and let people make their own cards. It’s not like cardboard is hard to come by
>>
>>1333268
I will try that board as well, thanks!

b.) But that's literally the standard business of table-top games. Many popular card games come with a few blanks for people to write their own, and rule books are the norm for convenience.

Most people are lazy and would rather not spend a few hours of their time creating their own product
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.