[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I don't want a whole lot of money. If I can have a small
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
So, I don't want a whole lot of money. If I can have a small apartment close enough to a store to pick up my groceries on foot, basic utilities and internet, I'll be happy with that; my hobbies don't take a lot of money to upkeep. I don't need to be fancy or flashy in anything and my computer is just about the only thing I pump a decent sum of money into, which I generally don't have to do often so whatever.

The thing is, right now I have to work a full time job to manage this, taking overtime pretty much all the time and I don't really like how much of my free time it eats up.

I know most of the work would have to come from my end and whatever work I did would probably require some education and effort beyond the usual wagecuck job to give me a moderately comfortable lifestyle for less than 40 hours/week. I'm okay with investigating time and effort into this if the payoff is more free time once I'm settled in. What's a good place, in your opinion, for me to start?
>>
>>1331882
>investing*
I don't know how I managed that.
>>
>What's a good place, in your opinion, for me to start?

Try starting at the beginning.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 625x415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 625x415
Is this NEET?
>>
File: 1300.gif (1021 KB, 169x190) Image search: [Google]
1300.gif
1021 KB, 169x190
>>1331882

Wtf are you even asking us for? /r9k/ users make me want to kill myself ffs.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.