[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im fucked, any advice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: aLBPX8W_700b.jpg (53 KB, 620x468) Image search: [Google]
aLBPX8W_700b.jpg
53 KB, 620x468
>be me
>work at a big mine
>working when i see someone working dangerously.
>walk over and stop work so that he knows the procedure
>overhead load falls where guy was standing
>get blamed for load falling due to my "distraction"
>mine loses 40k on the load falling
>after blame comes trouble
>get fired for saving someones life
>shoulda let it fall but being a fucking person comes first. now im jobless and doubt ill get another job cause 40k critical hit to company doesnt look good.
>4 months unemployed and still searching.
>if i cant get hired it may be time to an hero to keep family debt from piling up. looked to millitary but ankle is kinda fucked so they dont want me.

any advice on getting a job? i need to support my family and where i live i need like 16 bucks an hour to support myself. tried a whole lot, even min wage jobs but that doesnt even pay rent and then some plus getting fucked in hours by those jobs doesnt help. some friends recommended this board to me saying you guys are fucking awesome.
>>
>Lies about saving someones life.

> Wonders why a lying retard cant get a job.
>>
>>1331845
if your story is true you should sue.
>>
>>1331885
what can i sue for? getting fired for damage of property.
>>
>>1331878
no lies here. its a shitty thing that happened but hey what else can you do in a shit situation where you lose no matter what? mines are fucking brutal.
>>
Move your white trash family somewhere that has jobs.
>>
>>1331845
Any real mining company would brush off 40k the same way you would if you spilled your cup of coffee you just bought
>>
>>1331919
real mining companies dont take kindly to losing money, yes i saved someones life but that was never brought up by anyone there except me. then was proptly fired for "distracting an operation" when informing the foreman of the site of the unsafe work behavior of a spotter. the foreman said that i was there helping but didnt want to involve himself too much fearing his ass would be on the line i could only assume. on good news im not banned from any mine sites i just dont get a great reputation for being fired from a mining company, as much as i would love to argue semantics about mining companies i really just need some help as to what to do, i apply to places and nothing comes of it. i even stooped so low as to take on min wage jobs as i said get any flow of money but i cant make enough doing that. i dont know if that made my resume even worse but im sure it doesnt help to have been an employee at subway for only 3 weeks and then to quit
>>
>>1331937
Just file a lawsuit, if what you say is true then you have a case, otherwise you're full of shit.
>>
>>1331956
>knows mines brush off 40K like nothing
>thinks unemployed man who cant fucking make a living can go to court when he cant feed his fucking family.
and i thought i was a little loose in the head.
>>
>>1331977
keep crying then dude, lawyers will front your fees if they know they can win and take it as a cut of the winning pool.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.