[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have created the JII (Jewish Influence Index). Pretty self
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: b92.png (46 KB, 532x557) Image search: [Google]
b92.png
46 KB, 532x557
I have created the JII (Jewish Influence Index). Pretty self explanatory. It measures the amount of influence that people of Jewish heritage have over companies listed on NASDAQ.

A maximum score of 100 means that 100% of the board members of said company have Jewish surnames. A score of 0 means that none of its board members are Jewish. A score of -1 means that no info was found on the companies board members.

Enjoy.

http://freetexthost.com/hvnscvydgm
>>
>>1331642
Kek
Is there a data-savy anon to create the YPPJ(yearly performance per jew) Indicator? That would be YTD performance x JII
>>
>Jews are bad with money
Is this supposed to be bad for those companies? You'd probably make money investing more in Jewish dominated companies.
Companies that announce big plans for "diversity" and "inclusion" would be great to short, though. You should make an index that monitors news and press releases which shows how often companies mention diversity.
>>
>>1331662
well this blogger agrees with you that diversity announcements are bad for a company's stock price!:

http://gotnews.com/the-end-of-nflx/

"you can tell how badly a company is doing by how much its CEO and board signal progressive causes–and that you can use that information to short a company stock."

i'm really looking forward to that data-savy anon creating the YPPJ(yearly performance per jew) Indicator! super curious.
>>
>>1331662
Don't know/don't care. If it leads to a money making strategy is what interest us all.>>1331662
>>
>>1331732
Thak you officer!
>>
>>1331756
i don't understand your comment, do you think you can explain it to me? i feel like you are making fun of me. well, i'm fairly new to this board so maybe that is an inside joke that i don't get. i guess i'll go commit suicide now :(
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.