[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need startup advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1238640_1280x720.jpg (128 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1238640_1280x720.jpg
128 KB, 1280x720
Here's the idea: Meme Rental Service

Pitch:
Doesn't it suck when you're not 'in' on a new meme? What is everyone laughing about? Where did this meme come from?!

These are typical thoughts of someone with a new meme, you feel left out and want to enjoy the meme just as much as everyone else!

We will list trending memes and for only a small fee ($1) we will give you access to all the best memes so you can be in on the fun as well. For an additional fee ($1) we will provide all the information we can on each meme.

Our selections will be hand curated, to ensure the best possible meme experience.

If you join the meme club, you'll have special access to breaking memes, and even memes that haven't been born yet.

I figure we set the service up and just let it rake in cash, I have most of the algorithms written so far, but I need some business advice.
>>
What's your plan when someone pays that fee and posts your entire list for free and keeps it updated every time?
>>
>>1330853

Each meme will be part of a 'trending list', which obfuscates the view of what the actual meme is but ranks them by hotness. It's a per meme fee, so you'll only ever be able to see a single meme at a time, and the links will always refer to random locations so you can't hotlink back.

You could always take screenshots etc, but any paywebsite ever is susceptible to that.
>>
>>1330850
what business advice do you need?
>>
>>1330937

Kind of wondering if the idea is sound, it's clearly a gimmick to capitalize off of memes, but I want to make sure the strategy would work
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.