[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys Around 3 months back I made a thread about how a coworker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1454597438225.jpg (63 KB, 600x853) Image search: [Google]
1454597438225.jpg
63 KB, 600x853
Hey guys

Around 3 months back I made a thread about how a coworker of mine stole $8500 from me.

Well I took it to small claims and won, but then he declared bankruptcy and now doesn't have to pay a cent back.

So I've decided I'm gonna rob his apartment instead
.. The only thing is I have to find it first.

Wish me luck guys.

(Any info on a 42yr old guy named Robert grant Booker in the GTA/Brampton area gets 1000$ to PayPal)
>>
Have you run a cost analysis on your plan? How much stuff do you expect them to have? What's your potential reward and what are your risks? You need to lay all these problems out, quantify them, and then run a cost analysis on them. From that you will get a probable risk/reward ratio which will help you decide whether going through with your plan is worth it.

Don't forget when assessing risk that you posted info of the guy you're after on a public forum this will add an additional cost to your risk.

Now pull out excel get working on those numbers! I hope I helped!
>>
>>1330753
Fuckin /biz/
>>
You've declared you're going to rob someone and declared their name on a public image board. Have fun in jail.
>>
>>1330728
Couldn't you just have sold the debt to a loan shark and let him do all the harassing?
>>
>>1330728
How could anyone possibly steal that much money from you?
>>
>>1330728
I emailed screenshots of this thread and a link to it, to the Brampton Police Department and poor Mr. Booker himself.
>>
OP here guys.

I was joking, sheesh. just letting off some stress

youd do the same if you were in my situation.
>>
File: 1451750898466.jpg (138 KB, 1075x603) Image search: [Google]
1451750898466.jpg
138 KB, 1075x603
lol
>>
>>1332403
lol you're fucked m80
>>
>>1332403

Confirmed for posted by someone trying to bury the person who had 8500 stolen from him.
>>
Should have posted this on /b/, OP.

These faggots here on /biz/ would never help you - in terms of illegal activities and what-not.

It's a non-NSFW board for fucks sake. What made you think anyone who frequents the /biz/ side of 4chan would be interested in this shit. Pack that shit up and take this to /b/.

>InB4 "not your personal army" once you do post this there
>>
>>1330728
dont do this you dumb fuck
>>
>>1330728
>MCMICHAEL claimed this post was a joke and he coudn't adopt a little girl anyway
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.