[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im complete shit at economics and this stuff. If britain votes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: slowpoke.png (12 KB, 312x295) Image search: [Google]
slowpoke.png
12 KB, 312x295
Im complete shit at economics and this stuff.

If britain votes REMAIN, will Pound Sterling go up/down?

If britain votes LEAVE will Pound Sterling go up/down?

Please help.
>>
bump please help
>>
>>1330576
leave=down
remain=nothing

take a short position on a CFD, if they remain, cash out with minor losses, if they leave, get paid
>>
>>1330589
sooooooooo

If britain leaves... I will be able to buy more GBP with my (foreign) own country's currency? right? Sorry im idiot just making sure.
>>
Neither do I.
But as a britbong, the debate has been rammed down our throats so much that every britbong has had to take economics 101 in piecemeal.

It's still speculative, but the consensus is that the pound will drop if we leave, but exports will explode as a result.

It may go up or remain stable if we remain.

But there's no predicting since there is already rampant speculation affecting things.
Look up 'Mr Market' for more on that last part -
Since confidence is the main driver of everything in stocks and economics and markets, you can't predict irrational behaviour based on feelings and emotion, rumors, hearsay, rather than actual facts.

(I just voted leave two hours ago)
>>
>>1330592
>>1330589

this is fucked up

if britain leaves It would be easier for me to save up for studying here, but I am afraid I wont get grants

Thanks for answers anons
>>
>>1330598
I don't understand what you're talking about?
If Britain leaves, how does it affect you?
You want to save up or get a grant?
What the actual fuck do you want to study?
If you say philosophy or art, kill yourself please.
>>
I simply bet 0.5 Bitcoin on REMAIN

https://bitbet.us/bet/1283/brexit-uk-votes-to-leave-the-eu/

Should yield a few free pizzas
>>
>>1330686
Business and management xD

Grants are given by university but I think they get them from EU
>>
>>1330702
I think you're overconfident.
Check back tomorrow to confirm I'm right.

>>1330988
What?
UK universities?
Don't believe the hype.
The EU contributes £500 million a year to UK universities.
Sound like a lot?
It's fucking peanuts.
The UK is the world's 5th largest economy.
The UK pays the EU £350 million a week just to be in their club.
Why do you goys think they are so desperate for the UK to stay in the EU?
If we leave, we can stop giving poorfags from Eastern Europe students loans they can't pay back, and accept more foreign (i.e. Chinese & Nigerian) students who can pay up front and worship a UK degree.
Where are you applying from?

>business and management

That's admirable, but almost worse.
If you are gonna study, go STEM or go home.
There will be a drastic shortage of STEM students and even government initiatives can't produce then fast enough.

Look up almost any very successful business person ever.
Very few actually studied the subject at an academic level. Even fewer are MBA's.

Please do yourself a favour -
Read a handful of books or blogs and get started right fucking now on a business venture.

Sell existing products or services if you have to.
I promise you will know more about biz in a year than all those cucks getting into debt to study 100% theory in an artificial setting where the answers are given to you.
Find your own answers.

The quicker you start getting inventory and selling, the quicker you get profits.
>>
>Pound crashing over panic at the referendum
>Economy will recover because it's Britain and the EU are gonna make trade concessions so they don't crash even faster

The better question is what should be invested in while the market is in full panic mode to make gains when it recovers
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.