[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get good at Door to Door sales? This is my 2nd full
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: door-to-door-sales-500x500.png (67 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
door-to-door-sales-500x500.png
67 KB, 350x233
How do I get good at Door to Door sales? This is my 2nd full week of doing it, and I haven't got any hits. It's a window cleaning company, but we offer other services such as roof washing, power washing, gutter cleaning, etc. My coworkers and I go to upscale neighborhoods where we know they have money for our services, but I'm just getting shit luck when it comes to actual leads. There's 5 of us right now, and the 2 girls in the group usually get 5 numbers or so a day each, but me and the other 2 guys get absolutely nothing. Is it just luck? Do people just trust girls more? how do I get people to buy my company's products?
>>
>>1329905
yeah sometimes women have a advantage over a man in sales because of a pretty face. go to commercial areas and try to offer work there
>>
>>1329924
I had that thought myself, we've got some large commercial bids already (a car plant and some others), but how do I go about talking to someone at a commercial site? Should I just give our flyer and company info to the receptionist? Or try and talk to the most important person I can?
>>
>>1329935
Always try to talk to the decision maker. Receptionist will throw it away as soon as you turn your back.

Look up some info on getting past the "gatekeeper" in sales related google searches.
>>
>>1329905
Sell value , use the prospects names etc

Just torrent
Some sales books
>>
Maybe you are overthinking it. Just pitch, be nice, listen. If they don't bite, move on.

Remember, the goal is to "help" them, not "sell" them.

And yes since the dawn of time, sex has been the number one king seller. It's one of many reasons I continually scoff at feminist whining. Like 99% of 4chan I suppose.
>>
>>1330053
Fair enough. I'll keep in mind some of these tips today is when I go to work today. I'll also download the sales books like someone else said
>>
Offer them free quotes, costs almost nothing to do and takes less than a hour of time. They will be more likely to say yes than no and you can have a shot to continue sales. Also knocking on doors for a living sucks, try and look for a new job.
>>
Rich people don't buy things from door to door salesmen. They're rich because they're smart with money.

Go to the poor neighbourhoods, those Smucks will give you their SNAP credit if they think they're getting a good deal
>>
>>1329905

Just started door knocking for mortgage financing.

Get alot of hits

Start out with emotion then offer what you have.

so for you ->

"Im blah from blah, great to be helping this neighborhood, lots of beautiful homes, and all the owners seem to really take care of their investments. I notice that you really take care of "some random compliment like lawn" but have you thought about "insert service here" it can really make your home stand out. We also offer blank. Lots of others are doing this lately to really make their home look good for "upcoming holiday liek 4th of july" where lots of people will be out. Would you like to us to take care of it for you? Ok sign here.

This will get them interested.
>>
>>1331742

This, play on their emotions. at least 20% of the people on the block care what others think to a insane degree. If they think it will make them better than the rest they will almost always go for it.
>>
>>1331322
>Also knocking on doors for a living sucks, try and look for a new job.
I'm still in college, plus it's base pay + commission so I'm not starving right now. I'm definitely not sticking with it, but it's fine for the summer.
>>1331742
I'll try this thanks.
>>
...Brian tracy books are good Door 2 Door bsns...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.