[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all these "how 2 maek moneys plz" threads Cancer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 377x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 377x351
>all these "how 2 maek moneys plz" threads
Cancer and autism, everywhere, time for change.
>change starts here btw
I'm getting super close to getting my business up and running and generating sweet dollar. The only god damn problem is getting the web and app development with all the features that will make it different, I cannot code, and I don't wonna, everyone charges an arm and a leg for this shit though, so I guess my question is, where do I get my shit made?
>>
>>1327798

kill yourself
>>
>>1327798
You sound like a cocky fuck, how does this thread equal change?
>>
You either pay the money to get a quality product or you farm it out to pajeets that will fuck it up and sell the source code. Just do a search for app development companies. There are hundreds of companies and freelancers out there.

How about you instead follow through with your change starts here idea and google "app programming language" and immediately follow it with "introduction to xzy programming language ebook". Then start reading it tonight

Then you can better understand and visualize what exactly you're trying to do
>>
>if you ask how to make money you're cancer
>i have no skills and don't want to learn
No, you are the cancer.
>>
>>1328086
>this

>>1327798
In all seriousness OP, I created a mirage that my company was hugely successful and hired unpaid """interns""", in exchange for their work I gave them great references. It took about 16 months with 5 different interns, but it was worth it.
>>
>>1327798
maybe try to get some work from universities students?
>>
>>1327798
>Cancer and autism, everywhere
>time for change.
>I'm getting super close to getting my business up and running
>I cannot code, and I don't wonna
>I'm getting super close to getting my business up and running>I'm getting super close to getting my business up and running>I'm getting super close to getting my business up and running>I'm getting super close to getting my business up and running>I'm getting super close to getting my business up and running>I'm getting super close to getting my business up and running>I'm getting super close to getting my business up and running
>>
>>1328117
>It's time for a super cancer
>>
https://hashocean.com/?rid=599337
>>
>>1328117
Hey dude, so what if he can't do anything himself? he's an ideas man (do you know how rare they are)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.