[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /biz/, newfag here. What are the best/most lucrative places
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1455257865356.png (932 KB, 1011x1420) Image search: [Google]
1455257865356.png
932 KB, 1011x1420
Hey /biz/, newfag here. What are the best/most lucrative places to earn money right now with the assets and skills I have?

-20 years old
-Music Major
-Well connected, I went to what is basically harvard of my country, joined the top fraternity
-might not be as useful but also in a large street gang. gang is large enough to have ties to politics, landownders, and some of the most successful people in the city
-hungry. willing to do anything. will kill someone/run drugs for money if the risk is of getting caught is under 40%

probably also inconsequential but im attractive enough (part time model) for it to affect my day-to-day, also socially savvy enough to be elected leading official of every organization i've been in. wat do i dont want to be break any more lads
>>
Look for ambitious internships by using your schools anem on resume. Try to get it career related.
>>
>>1327724

I'm working part time as a music journalist here already, but im earning chump change because im still studying. I dropped out of the prestigious school because of tuition issues and took up music on a scholarship because it was the easiest thing for me to get a scholarship in.
>>
File: bigbirdracist.png (400 KB, 448x513) Image search: [Google]
bigbirdracist.png
400 KB, 448x513
>>1327737
>i dropped out of the harvard equivalent

you dun goffed. Just sell weed
>>
>>1327716
>all those things
>still broke
also you sound like a cunt but you knew that. I suppose you'll end up in politics or marketing.
>>
>>1327716
What country are you even in?
It makes a huge difference.
The Harvard of a western European country is way different than the Harvard of Somalia.

For all we know you could be anywhere in the world.
>>
>>1327716

If you're in a large gang and you're educated and hungry they should be able to place you somewhere. But i have a huge suspicion you're full of shit.
>>
>>1327716
you srsly cant expect a srs reply with "will kill for money"
>>
>>1327716
>Gang member
kill yourself you hooligan
>>
>>1327716
Hitler would have gassed your type.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.