[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you going to do when you finally "make it"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 501x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 501x576
What are you going to do when you finally "make it"?

What does it mean to you to "make it"?

Personally, "making it" to me just means having enough money to live comfortably, investing here and there, and being rich enough to look down on all my former wagecuck coworkers who were mean to me for being autistic and socially retarded.
>>
try r9k
>>
Good definition. One thing to keep in mind is to stay single. It won't work if you get married as your "spending needs" will grow with your means, always staying one step ahead of your income.
>>
I don't want anything big

I want to be able to eat whatever whenever without starving to save and to be able to live freely without working

I don't need a huge house or overly expensive things or trips. Maybe enough for stable drug habit of my choosing, nothing too pricey or addicting but just like dxm or something

Of course I think my desire for these simplicities holds me back and gives a little light on how I'm really no where on track to making it yet
>>
>>1327132
I'm kind of the same, I don't want a huge mansion or anything excessive, I just don't ever want to have to work for someone else or dread Mondays or my job ever again.
>>
File: 1397341016787.gif (1024 KB, 184x141) Image search: [Google]
1397341016787.gif
1024 KB, 184x141
I want enough money that I don't have to worry about homelessness, getting laid off/fired, working with people I hate, playing resume roulette with some HR algorithm, wasting half my day in traffic, having to commit suicide when I'm old because I have no savings
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.