[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been thinking about being an employer. It seems much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: vlcsnap-2016-06-20-07h15m52s858.png (261 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-06-20-07h15m52s858.png
261 KB, 720x400
I've been thinking about being an employer. It seems much more extensible than self-employment.

But my money is as good as anyone else's. What are some ways to create an illusion of company loyalty, or even pride in working for a company?

So far I've figured out the following:
Be distant from the workers (i.e. not some cringeworthy Michael Scott "buddy-boss"), but know their first names and send them some kind of gift or token on their birthday. It would flatter them to think they are individually relevant.
Offer petty privileges to middle management, e.g. they get bigger desks and rooms in upper floors.

I could go on in this vein, but I'm especially interested to figure out how to make their job seem attractive to company outsiders. What companies get the most prestige and admiration from the general public, and how do I simulate that and puff up the egos of my wageslaves?
>>
You're already trying to trick employees that you don't even have yet? As if the world needs _another_ useless Jewish parasite...
>>
>>1325769
This actually doesn't work for millennials. They always think they know better and always too lazy to do anything. I know what I'm talking about, I went to college. The only loyalty they have is their paycheck and the networth of the company.
>>
File: finnishphilosopher.webm (3 MB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
finnishphilosopher.webm
3 MB, 720x400
>>1325769
good luck anon

For you to get enough prestige as a small company you need to show a possibility of growth as big as possible and seem to care about employees, giving them some benefits and small gifts such as you have said to make them "fell important"
It would also be good to emulate some workplaces like google and give them somenthing to do in their break time like vydia or a foosball table
>>
>>1326602
>>1325769
Film name please.
>>
>>1326619
not a movie, it's a chinese series called Three kingdoms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD-0-HH_4as
>>
>>1326662
Thank you I will give it a watch.
>>
>>1326662
Know what episode or part the webm is from?
>>
>>1326602
what movie is this? I see it everywhere
>>
>>1326716
refer to >>1326662

>>1326701
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WJXSTfCOL4&list=PLj8_erACC-_Bl_MQp602Bpl0THbleUkmE

all i found bro, still haven't got to seeing it, vacation is still 2 weeks from now
>>
Not talking about based Lu Bu. Strongest of them all. Not even breaking a sweat fighting the 2 next strongest below him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrFaOhZmJrg

or

the living bloodbath Chinese Gandalf Zhao Yun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF8l9Qlpbjg
>>
>>1326844
LU BU DIES HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>1325769
Brethren you seem like a cringe worthy sociopathic individual yourself.
>>
>>1328282
I'm just a crafty villain, anon
>>
>>1325769
This only works to attract and retain idiots.

Paychecks and restricted stock units released on a yearly basis a la Amazon, are the only things that will keep anyone decent.
>>
>>1328806
Which means that if you were offered a high salary to do a humiliating job, you would prefer it to a middling salary for a neutral job. Not being an idiot, and all.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.