[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i hate my life and have 35k cash that i inherited. How do i go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1441002337352.jpg (48 KB, 400x336) Image search: [Google]
1441002337352.jpg
48 KB, 400x336
i hate my life and have 35k cash that i inherited. How do i go about traveling to the south of france/italy/lavish European city and renting a yacht and getting girls to come over to party? keep in mind i have no friends.

How do i go about doing this in miami? legit question, how do i tell people to come to my party when i have no connections?
>>
Dude, just spend a couple hundreds on hookers and invest the rest.
>>
>flight to Istanbul
>blackface
>hop the border to EU
>get a bus to Germany
>?????
>free house and women
>>
>>1325466
You're an idiot.

Look up DJs and production companys in major citys near you and start attending partys. The DJs will tell you were they're playing if you ask and they usually post. I usually run into at least one autistic retard out of 100 people at them and they go because they can easily talk to people and have fun.

Don't spend your cash buying friends. Go to these partys for free or $5 or whatever and make friends. I've met some of the coolest people at partys.
>>
>>1325466
Terrible idea.
You think you'll feel better the morning after your yacht party, when most of that money, and the shit everyone stole, is gone?
>>
>>1325473
>befriend some DJs and ask

the fuck do i look like? I want to throw my own party, theres no point in going to another party, anybody else could do that?

I want to be the king of my own party and be surrounded by women who see that i'm the one who rented the yacht in the first place.

This all sounds autistic as fuck, but i might as well live out my lifelong fantasy.
>>
>>1325473
Oh yeah; this can be done over facebook. I'm not entirely sure how to find the DJs but you only need to find one because they'll all be connected in a friend group.
>>
File: 1465823843165.jpg (16 KB, 428x364) Image search: [Google]
1465823843165.jpg
16 KB, 428x364
Pls go home Dan Bilzerian, ur drunk
>>
>>1325477
Dude, you don't have any friends and you're poor and about to waste likely over a years salary. Get a grip.
>>
>>1325474
yes. i wake up every morning feeling like shit. waking up on a yacht surrounded by 10/10s who had sex with me because i rented a yacht and they think i'm worth millions will bring me enough happiness to last several years minimum.

can somebody please give me some advice on how i would go about getting hot bitches to come to my party when i have no connections?
>>
>>1325481
35k would not add any value to my life. I could invest it and hopefully end up with what? 70k 10 years from now if i'm lucky? 100k when i'm 40 and already to far gone?

35K isn't going to change not having friends. i want to live like a king at least for one day. Buying useless shit when i have nobody to impress and investing it won't add as much utility to my life
>>
>>1325488

Get autistic about your investments. Put some in safe vanguard funds, some in good growth, and some in daytrading. Turn it into a million in 5 years.
>>
>>1325466
You should ask this at r9k
>>
>>1325466
You'd be much better off heading to Southeast Asia

Your money will go MUCH further and you won't have to rent a yacht at $10k/day to impress the ladies
>>
>>1325495
i doubt there are many 10/10s looking to party on a yacht in southeast asia. thanks anyways though
>>
>>1325497
That's the thing

Fuck the yacht and just party on the beach
>>
>>1325485
>35k would not add any value to my life
You know that anyone with 35K can make this argument, right?
How come they're putting that shit into accounts instead of yachts?
>>
How about you come to Amsterdam, I will help. Live will improve very very quickly :)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.