[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: help.png (136 KB, 970x604) Image search: [Google]
help.png
136 KB, 970x604
/pol/ is being a bunch of shill faggots lately. I know fuck-all about businesses and how they operate. Is trump being a con artist or is this all normal business operations.
>>
File: trump1.jpg (261 KB, 1224x1525) Image search: [Google]
trump1.jpg
261 KB, 1224x1525
Here are the Pictures on the thread.
>>
File: trump2.jpg (180 KB, 750x1109) Image search: [Google]
trump2.jpg
180 KB, 750x1109
>>1325408
>>
both
>>
Is this from the primaries or? Cause he's almost entirely self funded his campaign
>>
>>1325428
doesn't say. faggot only said his campaign so i guess the entire race?
>>
>>1325435
His campaign, as in the primary. It's the republican campaign in the general
>>
>>1325435
And the general technically hasn't begun yet. Though in all practicality it has.
>>
>>1325445
So... is he in the wrong here or?
>>
>>1325453
Not really. If you think Clinton kr Sanders doesn't get paid, you're in for a treat.

He's self funded his campaign, and if the donagions keep his businesses and subsidies afloat, then who cares? Supporting a person means supporting everything. As long as he's president, nobody really bats an eye at what their donation did, as long as it helped in some way.
>>
>>1325458
Ok. then it is just /pol/tard shills being faggots; thanks anon.
>>
>>1325407
Con artist dipshit

He's being investigated for not giving charity money he collected to charities

You guys thought a silk suited dandy new york realtor with no morals was your savior?
>>
File: Capture.png (38 KB, 825x423) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
38 KB, 825x423
From my Understanding he's running one of the cheapest campaigns in History. As far as how he's doing it, It looks like he's hosting events at his own properties.

These events aren't free.

Without receipts there is no way to tell what he actually bought with these funds.

I don't mind if he hosted an event and bought food and stuff for guests and paid the staff event rates etc...
The rule for these expenses is the "necessary and proper" clause

I do mind if he took the money and bought everybody Rolexes and hundred year old vintage wine. even though it could be necessary and proper to keep everyone running on time, and wine for the guests.
None of these figures even screams outlandish to me. relative to normal operating costs.
Also there are no timeframes on this either.

http://conservativepost.com/deep-look-inside-donald-trumps-new-york-campaign-headquarters-where-just-a-dozen-paid-staffers-work-hard-while-its-revealed-hillary-clinton-has-a-team-of-over-350-employees/

The 700k looks big but when you compare average price of a condo in the building its not even worth batting an eye over.
>>
>>1327008
are you chinese?
>>
It's just that he priviligiates his own private infrastructures and services. Eat at trump tower, staffers (who probably are related to his businesses) work there, meetings are taking place there, heck, the guy is even wearing his own ties!
>>
>>1325486
It's obviously shills, I'm a seasoned /pol/ack and shit like this is just for attention. It's like '/pol/ btfo!' Threads
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.