[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What net worth would you consider a lot of money? For a >25
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1459124312212.png (246 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1459124312212.png
246 KB, 550x535
What net worth would you consider a lot of money? For a
>25 year old
>35 year old
>45 year old
>>
>$2,000,000
>$15,000,000
>$50,000,000
>>
>>1325347
Depends entirely on his circumstances?

if you inherited $100,000 at 18 then by 35 you should have a hefty net worth since you should have started a business or invested that money.

If you live in a 3rd world shit hole then it's completely different too.
>>
>>1325352
assume normal american with no inheritance
>>
>>1325361
>assume normal american with no inheritance

i don't fucking know, depends what you mean by normal. again, what are his circumstances like?

Some guy who got a lot of financial support from his parents needs to have a higher networth to feel accomplished than some guy who's been a heroin addict for 8 years and is now earning $4000/month, has gotten clean and can finally afford to pay his own living expenses without sleeping in his relatives' houses.
>>
>>1325347
you can ask at r9k
>>
>>1325368
Yeah OP you're gonna be super happy when you find it. Oh gosh, they'll be excited.
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>1325347
>$1,000,000
>$4,000,000
>$7,000,000
>>
>>1325366
>some guy who's been a heroin addict for 8 years

thats obviously not a normal american. A normal american is middleclass, took out loans for uni, etc.

Stop autistically making the question more complicated then it needs to be.
>>
>>1325366
Stop being a fucking nigger. OP asked what you think is a lot of money.

It's not hard, stop trying to sound smart by pulling the "gee idk whats a lot of money to me could be different to someone else!!!" card.
>>
>>1325382
>It's not hard, stop trying to sound smart by pulling the "gee idk whats a lot of money to me could be different to someone else!!!" card.

But that's true.

if you're a NEET for the last 10 years and now you've finally gotten a job then $3000/month might actually be pretty good money and respectable for you.

If your dad is a millionaire then earning under 6 figures for example might be a disappointment to him, as well.
>>
>>1325350
>>$2,000,000
>>$15,000,000
>>$50,000,000
So someone has to hit a seven-bagger in his 30's and a 4-bagger in his 40's, with all his wealth, to have a lot of money?

Wew, lad.
>>
>>1325456
I think you just like saying bagger.
bagger bagger bagger
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.