[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright biz I need some advice. I just took a job as a headhunter.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1450070567685.jpg (478 KB, 1634x2076) Image search: [Google]
1450070567685.jpg
478 KB, 1634x2076
Alright biz I need some advice.

I just took a job as a headhunter. Its 60k base and quarterly bonuses. The work is 8 to6 everyday though which I'm worried won't leave me with much time to focus on starting a business. At the moment I'm considering starting an import export business because ofnits simplicity and low time cost.

Has anyone got any other suggestions for what to do for businesses or if this job is going to be too demanding to start anything ?
>>
Fuck,the headhunting job. You need to start your own busines. Way easier and more profitable.
>>
>>1324947

working 8 to 6 m-f is not gonna leave you a moment to do anything else.

So it's either start a business or take this job.

Just depends on your psychology. Some people are perfectly happy working for another person. I was not. I started my own business and would never go back to working under someone else.

Also depends on how much cash you got saved up, starting a business has risk, while working for another person does not.
>>
>>1324959
>>1324978

Would I be able to do both at the same time?

The real problem is I just dont have the capital at the moment I only have a grand to my name. I was hoping this would provide me with a way to learn to sell and do business development while I generate some cash. In my free time I was going to focus on starting an import export company in some niche product.

Do you think I would have the time available. I absolutely hate working for other people. This is my 4th job out of uni in the last 2 years before this I was a back office bitch in finance. The reason I figured headhunting would be good is the skill set of hustling would be directly related to learning to make money.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.