[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheap Advertising
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1460074739485.jpg (198 KB, 500x572) Image search: [Google]
1460074739485.jpg
198 KB, 500x572
What's the most cost effective form of early advertising for a tiny tiny business, (in home and business tech support). My overhead is covered, but I really don't make enough to be chucking out 1'000's of burgerdollars every month on advertising.

What's the most cost effective bang for buck advertising method(s)?
>>
Putting up leaflets in stores?
>>
>>1324587
I've considered it, is there a good service you'd recommend for getting some, somewhat professional looking flyers printed up? I'll look around for some local services but they might not offer as much.
>>
>>1324606
Go to a uni/collage and get a graphic disginer.

collage kids will ask for less money, just leave a shit leaflet in a collage saying you want a GD.
>>
>>1324606
Printed "up"

okkkkkkk wigger
>>
Go to a new church on Sunday. Go back the next week and get saved, baptized whatever. 3rd week put up a flyer and sell yo shit services. Move on to,a new church and repeat.
>>
>>1324638
No, I have the ability to make my own design's and such, I already made the company logo. It's just getting it noticed etc. and a reputable print service to make the fliers.

I guess it's not much better than craigslist, but advertising on there, I dunno, just seems skeevy.
>>
>>1324979

Churches have weekly newsletters you can advertise in the back of. Congregants will support businesses in the newsletters. Pretend you're a member. Overcharge them.
>>
File: What a Mccoppin.jpg (15 KB, 168x198) Image search: [Google]
What a Mccoppin.jpg
15 KB, 168x198
>>1324990
>>1324979
kek, you evil bastards. I'll give it a shot :3
>>
Hey OP, I used an online design firm to do my companies logo and letterheads. They did a good job and their stationary/letterhead design is fairly affordable. I would definitely recommend either going to Fedex and making business cards or using the sites service for it.

I really was avers to using a freelancer because I didn't want to deal with the hassle but it can be a good lower cost option if you find a good designer.

Website

www.logoworks.com
>>
>>1324540

flyers, social media, and just asking family and friends to help get you started (cut them a deal)
>>
File: What could go wrong.png (91 KB, 594x383) Image search: [Google]
What could go wrong.png
91 KB, 594x383
Ok so, I have a Website I made with weebly, I bought the domain for 2 years or something, so I have a nice www.businessname.com thing. I have a facebook for the business, I should get a twitter I guess.

I'm not on yelp or bing or google yet, I forgot how to get my website on there.

Anyway, I had an idea for selling I guess I'd call it repair contracts, to local business' for like 100$ a month, I'll swing by whenever they need me. In addition to paying me, or as part of the 'contract' if I can really call it that, they slap a "Serviced by Company" sticker in their shop window.

What do you guys think?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.