[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mfw I did the math on the new antminer s9
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
mfw I did the math on the new antminer s9
>>
>>1324086
>implying you had to do any of your own math
https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/bitmain/antminer-s9-miner/

1300W is a lot of power load; good luck getting that guy on a single power supply.
>>
>>1324163
moron, seriously you're a fuckin moron and I'm not going to explain to you why
>>
>>1324163
>implying the last generation wasn't exactly the same power level for a third of the hashing power
>implying you don't use the antminer s7/s9 power supply
>implying that cutting the electricity costs to a third of the previous amount doesn't make sure bitcoin remains profitable after the halving

fuckin moron
>>
>>1324086
so care to elaborate more ?
>>
>>1324249
>>1324260
>Says he won't explain why
>Immediately goes on to explain why
>>
File: iWKad22.jpg (45 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
iWKad22.jpg
45 KB, 480x270
This fuckin moron new fag website now, goodbye /biz/.
>>
>>1324324
Please never come back faggot
>>
>>1324324
autism to the max
>>
>>1324086
So this is like free money over time right? Why is everyone shitting on op? I'm a nocoiner
>>
We need like a solar farm in Nevada to run this thing.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.