[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MFW I put 10k into trumpcoin.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1461468335919.gif (3 MB, 292x289) Image search: [Google]
1461468335919.gif
3 MB, 292x289
Now I'm broke...
>>
>>1323774
its gonna go to the moon, its doing better than ETH
>>
Don't worry, I lost 5 btc on pepecoin. Atleast it wasn't every penny I had.

Lol
>>
>>1323774
hold for a few months mate. the calls of $1 may be high, but 20 to 50 cents is achievable with shilling over the summer. meme action will see it get public recognition on the scale of Dogecoin. (lol). don't sell at anything less than 10 times.
>>
>>1323783
y m8

y
>>
Look what Trumpcoin did when all it had was one pajeet mod and a little bit of meme dust.
>a tenth of a penny to 2cents

A team of English first language (mostly American) neets are being together RIGHT NOW to finally guide this coin like the serious business it is.

Sure that business is meme, but do you think the normies give two shits about "muh new tech" ?
The key to a coin mooning in 2016 is marketing, name recognition and memes.

Once the new team takes over officially and people who can actually read and write start launching seo / social media campaigns etc

it will hit a dollar, after that it's your choice to take profits or hope for another RP coin situation.

If there's even a 1% chance the mad man acknowledges this coin then it's worth tossing a few hundo at.
>>
>>1323872
50k trump holder here.

Not selling under $1.
>>
meme majik
>>
>>1323774

How can it possibly get higher without someone in the alt-right news talking about it? The owners and holders of it haven't shown any capability to make it big so it's not worth more than .1% of your portfolio.
>>
>>1323979
So never, ever selling in other words.

You guys are so fucking dumb, no wonder you keep losing money.
>>
has anyone shilled it on pol
>>
just got to 39k trumps buying a few here and there when its 2.5 pennies.
>>
>>1323774
why specifically trump coin? why not any of the other 1000 alt-coins that no one will ever actually use?
>>
Come on guys lets shill it on /pol/
>>
>>1325287
This.

Take it to /pol if you're going to shill op.
>>
>>1325287
It's donating to the Trump campaign. He has a lot of name recognition. I could see it doing well.
>>
>>1325329
You people are so fucking retarded. For a currency to gain value trader platforms need to accept it or at the very least the majority of individual traders need to be willing to accept it. So I can't think of no stupider idea than creating a coin with a political stance, immediately alienating more than half of the population and even a bigger part of the young demographic that is using crypto-currency.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.