[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have set myself the goal of making 1,000,000 in 12 months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: guingand1.jpg (54 KB, 980x811) Image search: [Google]
guingand1.jpg
54 KB, 980x811
I have set myself the goal of making 1,000,000 in 12 months

You may laugh now, I welcome it and fully expect it. You won't be laughing in 12 months

Thank you for your time
>>
>I laughed
>>
>>1323477
No body cares faggot
>>
>>1323477
unless you bought bitcoin, it aint happening
>>
File: 1465253831589.jpg (15 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
1465253831589.jpg
15 KB, 400x266
>>1323477
I'm not laughing, I'm curious.

Assumption 1: you are very young

No other assumptions. Well I assume you'll fail. but maybe you get to 150k$ and that would be quite something, too.

So how do you plan to do it? Win the Nobel Literature prize?
>>
>>1323477
Ok good luck OP we'll see you tomorrow!
>>
Not this thread again.
Good luck again OP
are you the same guy as last time.
>>
Everyone in this thread confirmed poor. He didn't even say what
kind of budget he's starting with and you all pretend it's impossible. If OP has had a small loan of a 100 millions, making 1 million in a year is basically bank interests rate of 1%.
>>
>>1323477
>OP has rich parents
>Has plans for them to have an accident

You're right, that's not funny, OP.
>>
I have set myself the goal of being Mayor of Pluto. They don't have presidents on Pluto because it's too tiny.

I know you're laughing at me but we'll see how's laughing 12 days from now when I'm ruling over an entire planet!
>>
>>1324545
Pluto isn't a planet, back to the kuiper belt with you! Kids these days, massless I tell ya.
>>
I have set myself the goal of making sweet love to your mother in 12 hours.

You may laugh now,she will welcome it and fully expect it every day. You won't be laughing in 12 I have set myself the goal of making 1,000,000 in 12 months

You may laugh now, I welcome it and fully expect it. You won't be laughing in 9 months OP, i'm your new dad.

Thank you for your time.
>>
If you aren't trolling, good luck. Onward and upward.

I'm curious though, what's your plan?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.