[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Android vs IOS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 01asdf.png (159 KB, 700x300) Image search: [Google]
01asdf.png
159 KB, 700x300
Android or IOS development? Wich one can make me more money?
>>
There are more Android users, buy there is more iOS users that really buy apps.

/thread
>>
Apple has plateaued and are losing their competitive edge to Samsung every year. iOS no longer has a monopoly on security and user experience, which means Apple is set to lose customers over the coming years.
/thread
>>
>>1322975
no one buys apps on android...

if you are trying to sell an app, ios is your best market. most people that own android are poor af 3rd worlders, so "muh marketshare" means shit...
>>
Android users aren't stupid enough to pay for apps.
They just download the opensource ones that are free and don't spy on them / infect their phones with advertisements.
IOS users are the suckers you want
>>
File: androcucks.png (298 KB, 1224x558) Image search: [Google]
androcucks.png
298 KB, 1224x558
>>1323143
>They just download the opensource ones that are free and don't spy on them / infect their phones with advertisements.
Which is exactly why two of the 10 most downloaded free apps on the Google Play Store are """"anti-virus"""" scamware, right?
>>
>>1323002
was about to post this. if you plan on making in-app purchases then go with iphone. if you plan on going with in-app advertising then go with android. if you plan on doing both then go into both.
>>
>>1323219
>all these normie apps

Bought a new Android phone one month ago, and didn't download a single app. Just doing everything with pre-installed stuff.

Actually I don't even have a Google account. Feels good man.

End of blog post.
>>
>>1323039
>threading your own post
begone cum guzzling tart!
>>
I have not developed for iOS but Android is a complete piece of shit for anybody coming from a Windows background. Half finished documentation, half baked tools, and half implemented features to the point that the answer to every question is "write a web service," at which point I don't know,why you don't just write a web _page_ instead.
>>
File: Not even close.png (70 KB, 620x449) Image search: [Google]
Not even close.png
70 KB, 620x449
If you've spent just a minute to do any DD, you'd know your answer.
>>
>>1324507

> The iOS App Store now earns 75 percent more revenue than the Google Play Store. This is an increase over the 70 percent difference recorded during 2014.

"Revenue Gap Between iOS And Android Apps Continues to Widen in 2015"

https://techcrunch.com/2015/04/14/revenue-gap-between-ios-and-android-apps-grows-thanks-to-china/
>>
>>1323219
http://researchcenter.paloaltonetworks.com/2016/03/acedeceiver-first-ios-trojan-exploiting-apple-drm-design-flaws-to-infect-any-ios-device/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.