[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I sell these fuckers, without too much of a hassle.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: btc1.jpg (67 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
btc1.jpg
67 KB, 1000x1000
Where do I sell these fuckers, without too much of a hassle.
>>
everytime i ask i get made fun of. i would like to know how to get btc to my bank account too
>>
>>1322679
>>1322682
kek poor cryptofags
>>
localbitcoins.com or some exchange like kraken or poloniex. You can google this stuff nigga.
>>
>>1322679
how did you buy them if you dont know how to sell them? I hope youre not a nocoiner B8
>>
>>1322688
The first one is a terrible place and I can't figure out how to sell them on there.

>>1322692
No sweety, I got dem old (mined) coins but see a breakdown coming so its time to sell these cuntcoins.
>>
>>1322713

Then put in an ad in the newspaper grandpa.
>>
go to circle
>>
>>1322713
how the hell can you mine them if you dont know how to sell them? it requires less brain cells to sell, than mine. nocoiner detected
>>
Kraken has done me good OP, withdrawals straight to my bank acc
>>
File: stažený soubor.jpg (13 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
stažený soubor.jpg
13 KB, 259x194
just localbitcoins https://localbitcoins.com/buy-bitcoins-online/?ch=6ec2
have traded bought/sold around 20btc for my friends and my self.. its local so people from your country within escrow sell or buy btc, its fast, wire transfer or paypal .
>>
>>1322721
HA-HA!!!!1

>>1322728
It was easy in ye olde dayze. I just ran a sketchy .exe and voila - precious BTC into wallet.

>>1322733
Thanks, will have a look.

>>1322738
If I knew where their servers where, I'd shit AND puke on them.

Biggest cunts I've seen to this very day - and I've seen some cunts.
>>
>>1322679
coinbase
>>
>>1322679
Depends of the quantity. How many BTC do you intend to sell?
>>
>>1323610
this. It's easier then all of the shit listed here, unless you're in the UK
>>
>>1323949
what do you recommend for people in the UK?
>>
>>1322679
If your in europe i used LiteBit.eu a couple of years ago
>>
>>1324244
Also im in the UK
>>
>>1322679
>Where do I sell these fuckers, without too much of a hassle.
The trick is you're supposed to have the discipline to not sell them and the brains to be able to keep them safe for years

But go ahead and sell I enjoy reading posts from anons saying "if only I held I'd be a rich man today"
>>
send it to me, i'll take care of it for you

1BwfZRsGBsCHYUvPqJF7kumLfAn8sP6E7v
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.