[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /biz/, I'm completely new to this specific board but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: floss.jpg (90 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
floss.jpg
90 KB, 1024x682
Hi /biz/, I'm completely new to this specific board but I'm a longtime 4chan user. I'm 18 years old and just left high school. I'm generally above a majority of my class and excelled particularly in theatre (big whoop), history, and biology. I'm shit at math but also took some courses on leadership skills (so I could grow up to be a tardwrangler). What is the best way for me to ensure that I'll be wealthy enough to live in a great home and even retire by age 30 according to today's standards? I want to start as soon as possible.

Pic unrelated but flossing is important.
>>
Buy a rope and a stool. I'll give you a loan for the initial investment if you can't afford those items.
>>
>>1322602
What kinda materials are we talking about? If I'm getting rope I want some quality stuff that wont be hanging around in the ocean when I'm done with it. Planet Earth deserves better.
>>
>>1322601
how much capital do you have to play with?

if $0

Be wageslave, save, and invest
>>
>>1322602
>giving a loan when you know you can't get it back

Lurk more faggot
>>
>>1322601
try r9k
>>
>>1322632
take an improv class because you have no comedic bone in your body
>>
>>1322601
>even retire by age 30 according to today's standards

pffffffttttt ahahaha

Only way to do that is have a tech company super success within the next 12 years.

So, are you going to college?
>>
>>1322634
Kinda ironic, actually.
>>
>>1322634
jokes have to make sense for them to be funny
come up with a better one
>>
>>1322602
First post, best post
>>
>>1322601
>What is the best way for me to ensure that I'll be wealthy enough to live in a great home and even retire by age 30 according to today's standards? I want to start as soon as possible.

Seeing that you don't have a serious answer to your question... Assuming you are serious about this, you will need a more significant sum than you realize. If you spend it sparingly, perhaps you'll be able to get by with 1~1.2 million dollars (dependent on where you live).

If you want to be wealthy enough to live in a great home and retire by age 30, you will need a lot of cash upfront.

You don't have a lot of options. You can't have a regular job and earn enough to realize that dream.

1, borrow some money and become a successful stock trader
2, borrow some money and start a business

That's about it.
>>
File: _41906050_polarbear_416_ap.jpg (21 KB, 416x300) Image search: [Google]
_41906050_polarbear_416_ap.jpg
21 KB, 416x300
>>1322601
>18 years old
> Longtime user
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.