[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can i as an 18 year old do to make money from home?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: logh-reinhard-460x345.jpg (31 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
logh-reinhard-460x345.jpg
31 KB, 460x345
What can i as an 18 year old do to make money from home?
>>
>>1322570
try r9k
>>
>>1322571
So the worthless neets can tell me to not even try because of "muh life isn't fair"?
>>
What do you mean by "from home?" Do you mean "from my bedroom," or do you mean "by doing useful work in my home?"
You can buy plenty of tools and do repairs of all sorts where you ask locals to bring the objects requiring repair to you.
If you mean "from home" as in "on the internet," there are quite a lot of communities that discuss those possibilities, including some on reddit; they usually talk about Mechanical Turk and other similar jobs.

Depending on your area, you might be able to do enough freelance computer-based development/design/et cetera to make some cash.
>>
>>1322576
>implying people here are worthless neets

We are all stock traders here, my good man
>>
>>1322593
Thanks for the suggestions man
>>
>>1322638
How braindead are you that you cannot answer any of the questions provided?
>>
>>1322640
he is underage, what do you expect
>>
Freelance anything, if you have any valuable skills. Freelance writing is a good industry to get into.

If you don't have any actual skills there should be a Mickey D's down the street.
>>
>>1322610
Pretty sure he was referring to /r9k/ as worthless NEETs, not /biz/.
>>
>>1322570
camwhore
>>
>>1324185
How does one get into freelance writing

sounds like something I could get behind
>>
>>1322570
Stock market my good sir, but try r9k
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.