[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I live in a third world shithole, but i have 3000$, what do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
I live in a third world shithole, but i have 3000$, what do you recommend?
>>
leaving
/thread
>>
continue to save and make a 2% risk investment
>>
>>1322147
Livestock, chickens, goats, sheep and cows. Keep doing it until you are supplying every store within a 100 mile radius with eggs and chicken from your chickens, milk and beef from your cows and milk and fur from your sheep and goats, selling the fur to make clothes and blankets and shit, and the goats milk for cheese. You will make plenty my friend, plenty.
>>
>>1322222
The quints don't lie you faggot OP, now get out there and get your some livestock!
>>
just don't come to america we don't need anymore taxi cab drivers. Plus donald trump just gonna kick your ass back when/if he gets elected
>>
>>1322147
put it in a bank.. Get a 3% interest per year. You will have $90 in one year. maybe $60 after taxes.

What do i know, im only a guy who invest and trade in cryptos with no intrinsic value
>>
>>1322163
you dont "/thread" your own post
lurk moar
>>
File: 1432012270065.jpg (20 KB, 480x213) Image search: [Google]
1432012270065.jpg
20 KB, 480x213
>>1322147
which country? brazillian here, the crisis has made every stock fall to a third of it's value, i'm banking like a jew
>>
>>1322147
If theres a lot of chicks in your country that look like pic related, don't even leave.
>>
>>1322147
my wife is in the philippines, told her about alibaba, now she's taking preorders online of items she thinks will sell well, when she gets enough preorders she orders the product. she's actually starting to make a halfway decent income, better than her teaching job paid.
>>
>>1322993
gb m8
>>
>>1322222
organic farming will boom btw, even or rather especially in developing countries... they start understanding what causes the rising cancer rates
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.