[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bittex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: bittrex-logo-white-no-tagline.png (12 KB, 424x92) Image search: [Google]
bittrex-logo-white-no-tagline.png
12 KB, 424x92
Do you use bittrex? If not, what tools/sites do you use for cryptotrading?

Eurofag here
>>
Bump for relevance
>>
File: The Great Bitcoin Expirement.png (892 KB, 768x645) Image search: [Google]
The Great Bitcoin Expirement.png
892 KB, 768x645
Hey guys I really wanted to get started with bitcoin trading and arbitrage but I don't have any bitcoins!

I thought it would be a really cool neet idea to go online and just ask people for coins! Help me out by donating to:

3LoVkRdC3CF9UUW581GTgyqGyVpfg8Jg4s

No donation is too small!
>>
>>1322306
Come on guys! We can do this! We can do it!

We just have to believe!
>>
>>1321282
Bitfinex is master race.
>>
>>1322333
Hey man. Seems like you know a lot about bitcoin. Is Bitfinex good for arbitrage?

Also if you a rich nigga donate some coin my way man! see >>1322306
>>
>>1322320

Kill yourself.
>>
>>1322340
>arbitrage
What do you mean? It's good for buying and selling. Also I am super poorfag. I am trying to see if I have change in my old Multibit backups.
>>
>>1322352
Like taking advantage of a price difference in two marketplaces. Honestly I don't know that my about it but that's why I'm here! To learn.
>>
>>1322340
>>1322320
>>1322306
disgusting begger
I hope your NEET life will never end
>>
>>1322356
You are in here to beg faggot
>>
>>1322361
Zen monks will beg all day long, and won't eat anything that wasn't given to them.

I'm going to beg all day, all night. And I'm going to use the money to push the human race forward.
>>
>>1322356
So, just, will it increase compared to USD. It will change. It changes often. Look at the graph! Watch it update. See how people behave and how it moves. It's 24/7. Watch. Bitfinex uses cryptowatch for graphs, it's beautiful. Also margin trading, but don't go into that too hard. You will lose all of your money not knowing what your doing. I just did.
>>
File: The Great Bitcoin Expirement u.png (891 KB, 768x645) Image search: [Google]
The Great Bitcoin Expirement u.png
891 KB, 768x645
First donation in the bag!

Thanks guys! I promise I won't let you down!
>>
>>1321282
Mostly use Yobit as they list the smaller, shitty coins along side the larger ones. Things get pumped there daily and it make for easy earnings.

https://yobit.net/en/trade/LTC/BTC/?bonus=eLJwf
>>
File: freud.jpg (133 KB, 1019x910) Image search: [Google]
freud.jpg
133 KB, 1019x910
>>1322428
>>1322366
You are rat and bottom feeder. True men invest and risk their assets to gain profit. You simply are leech hoping to get few scraps
>>
File: The Great Bitcoin Expirement 2.png (898 KB, 768x645) Image search: [Google]
The Great Bitcoin Expirement 2.png
898 KB, 768x645
>>1322600
Of all people, I hate leeches more than any. I believe than in this world, you get what you give. And you have to give what you get.

This is more of an experiment to see what will happen. Definitely not a get rich quick scheme or anything. I won't use the money on any personal items, I'll only use the money to give back to the community. That is how I justify begging.
>>
>>1322841
i will gladly donate to you, kind hearted anon.. just waiting for my hash oshen coins to come in. my hash ammounts is too weak, its taking forever.. i am just a poor NEET.. but if it arrives, will gibs
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.