[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have no references/friends nor job >Can't get a job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1211057602767.jpg (142 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1211057602767.jpg
142 KB, 500x375
>Have no references/friends nor job
>Can't get a job without references
>Can't get references without a job

Well fuck.
>>
Apply for jobs and explain your situation.

Employers are human beings who deal with dozens of cases and have seen this situation several times before. Be honest.
>>
>>1321081
I don't think they're human. If you're applying for basic asf positions in the outskirts of major cities. It won't matter. Be you and don't worry about it or make them up.
In the situation you're in. It's a matter of putting in an infinite amount of applications and follow up with as many as you can that don't take too long to check out. Quick call. Done. If it's for a semi professional one, don't follow up and just do as many as you can and that's it.
>>
>>1321064

>lie

wow that was hard OP
>>
>>1321064

I was in the same situation before OP, the only job you'll find, after submitting a 1000 resumes, is a construction job where they exploit you and pay you $3 an hour under the table either using a legal loophole or exploiting you illegally, have fun.
>>
File: Conections.jpeg.jpg (41 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
Conections.jpeg.jpg
41 KB, 533x800
>Applying, Resumes, Interviews

Not even once poor fags
>>
>>1321064

Shit... pay me $10 USD. I will be a fake reference and tell them you did good freelance work for me.
>>
>>1321116
>>1321337

I'd rather not.
>>
>>1321064

How old are you?

>No references
I always put "ask me" or "will give references on request". I have tons now but back when i didn't people glanced over it and i was never once asked for a reference. Now people respect me for it. I've never once had to given a reference. I work as a programmer.
>>
>>1321064
if it makes you feel any better, I have years of experience and references and still can't get a job.
>>
Smoke heroin. It'll solve all your problems.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.