[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In December I left Northern Illinois to move to Tennessee with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: trav.jpg (15 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
trav.jpg
15 KB, 275x183
In December I left Northern Illinois to move to Tennessee with my mom. I have no family besides her and she has none besides me and wanted me to come down so I've been down here and I feel like there is nothing for me. The women are either married, in long term relationships or hick as fuck/ugly. I am 22 years old and I know its probably time I moved out. I was moved out for 2 years in illinois but moved back to help her with the move and stuff. She wants me to stay here but I sort of want to go back up to illinois. I have no purpose or direction though. I was at school to be a personal trainer, was there 2 years in illinois and decided to take the ACSM test, blew 750 bucks on it for retests and shit and ended up flunking out. Then I had a shoulder surgery from an injury that hasnt healed quite fully yet. But I wanted to move back to get an apartment atleast because I know there are people my age and maybe go back to school up there and talk to my main teacher and tell him what happened and see if we can figure something out so I can take a test to become a trainer. RIght now I am a server at a country club, old people talk shit to me all day basically. I just need to find my way. Should I stay here? Or do you think theres better opportunity in illinois for me. I currently have 0 friends here and dont know where to meet them. I don't smoke or drink so i'm "boring" to most people my age apparently.

tldr: Is there more opportunity for a happy life in illinois than tennessee?
>>
>>1320708
you probably want /adv/
>>
>>1320708
Moving usually doesn't change much. It's usually an internal thing that wil follow you wherever you go.
>>
>>1320718
What do you mean by this? Do you mean my heart is still up there in lack of better words?
>>
>>1320711
I guess i was looking for a more business perspective to this, but i suppose also an emotional one too, or even an intelligent one
>>
Where in Tennessee?

I lived in south east TN and did not like it. Fuckin low blue collar people.
>>
>>1320708
>>>/blogspot/
>>
>>1320736
The subburbs around nashville. Place called Gallatin
>>
>>1320751
Just looking for different perspectives
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.