[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheapism Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 6ksorAs.jpg (157 KB, 1200x1156) Image search: [Google]
6ksorAs.jpg
157 KB, 1200x1156
What are some way you minimize your expenses, and maximize your savings? Ex
Diy home goods, coupons, cheap retail sites, growing food, etc.
>>
I'll start - buying in bulk, use clothing lines in summer, if it's yellow let it mellow if it's brown flush it down, grow own fruits & veggies, use reward cards for stores whenever possible.
Throw some ideas niggers.
>>
1. Don't eat out
2. Don't have children
3. Keep renting goy
>>
Thrift stores and $$ stores.
>>
Attack the MAIN costs of your life (housing and transportation) not some pennies like grocery.

Invest your time to advance your carrier and EARN MORE instead of wasting your time on shit like diy soap.
>>
Do NOT buy property unless it generates income. Let's see, what else... Don't use shampoo, only buy staple foods like beans and bread, don't leave the water in the sink running while brushing your teeth, use baking soda instead of toothpaste, unplug electronics when not in use, and some other shit I can't think of right now.
>>
>>1319479
Eat your own cum instead of buying protein based food.
>>
earning more beats spending less any day
>>
move to a third-world shithole. eat rice and beans.
>>
>>1319479
For other autistfags who need caffeine, coffee companies will give you free coffees through their refer a friend programs. Just sit down and get a bunch of the codes using disposable emails and then spend them as needed and repeat. It's not that great of a tip but I'd otherwise waste a lot of money on coffee. Through Starbucks you end up getting 3 free coffees an email (1 birthday, 1 refer a friend, and then you use that email to refer your next email gives you 1 more). Pretty easy to stock up for a few weeks in half an hour max.
>>
>>1319728
taco bell does the same thing. nothing like a taco bell / jack in the box diet
>>
>>1319728
Could I just use 10 minute mail?
>>
>>1319740
You just need email addresses. But preferably you could log into them again if you wanted to check some random ones to see if anything showed up if you're out and about. HideMyAss disposable email (expiration: 1 month) works well, just do them all cyclic. aa123, bb123. Or you might have to pick a different number combo because there's probably another [email protected] but you get the idea, you will be able to remember your disposable emails
>>
>>1319744
I just have a gmail address and use that multiple times.

Example.

[email protected]

Now, you can add dots to that and everywhere accepts it as a new email address, however you'll still get mail to that one address.

So [email protected] becomes

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

etc etc etc, you get the idea.
>>
don't drink alcohol when going out on the weekend
>>
>>1319787
so if I use my dumbass junk 14-letter e-mail but add a period in between each letter it works....?
>>
>>1319802
Yes, it works for gmail - I don't know about any other email providers though,
>>
>>1319680
I spend like 3 times more on food than transportation.
>>
>>1319787

What is a Google dot trick generator?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.