[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm 25 and flat-out own a house and a car, paid for with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Do You Like Money.png (291 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
Do You Like Money.png
291 KB, 852x480
So I'm 25 and flat-out own a house and a car, paid for with cash. I don't have any credit cards and have no credit history. Is there any benefit to me opening up two credit cards? I was thinking of getting one from Costco due to me getting gas there and one at Amazon due to me getting things there. Would it be better if I just got one or should I not even bother? For reference, I intend to pay them off every month.
>>
>>1319215
If you can get a loan at 1%, and can invest your cash at 4%+... you're a dipshit to not use credit. The couple hundred thousand dollars you dumped into a house or car could have been in your investments earning you money, while the Jew gave you their money at a lower rate to spend on the property.

There is a reason every billionaire richfag still uses the banks instead of spending the money hidden under their mattress. The Jewry is designed to make the rich money by stealing it from the stupid poorfags.
>>
>>1319215

If he's 25, I'm assuming he inherited his house and didn't buy it with cash himself.
>>
>>1319235
I only spend like $40k for the both of them, though.

>>1319243
No, I did. I bought the house I live in for $30k and spent a winter and $5k fixing it up. My car ran me $5k.

But these don't exactly answer my questions...
>>
>>1319235
Where the hell do you invest at 4% in the US?
>>
>>1319235
>thinks he can get loans with less interest than what safe investments dish out
kek
>>
>>1319215
Drug dealer detected
>>
>>1319249
what place has 30k houses? detroit?
>>
I would just get a flat cash back card
This categories shit is annoying

in the end its always nice to have a line of unsecured credit available to you at all times
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.