[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /biz/ can some of you who are well versed and knowledgeable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Investment banks worldwide.png (577 KB, 1024x499) Image search: [Google]
Investment banks worldwide.png
577 KB, 1024x499
hey /biz/ can some of you who are well versed and knowledgeable in business and finance explain it to me as well and and as detailed and simply as you can, I really want to know all about finance and banking and business and economics and how it all works and things like how economics and business works the different areas and aspects of finance and investing and what causes economies to run and function and how do economies work and what causes things like recessions especially the great recession global financial collapse of 2008/2009 that was the worst the world has ever seen please help me /biz/ I really want to know and understand these things and use them one day to say get rich or whatever
>>
Go to the library and read all the books related to economics. Trust me. Do not listen to any other advices. Go and read them all.
>>
>>1318844
Just buy an intro econ book like Begg's economics, read finance news from sites like Bloomberg and read all of the "intro" articles on investing.com and maybe watch an online course like economics on khan academy or something. This place won't teach you anything.
>>
I do I read about business and finance and economics all the time and watch videos on it but I want to learn all about it while I can they say everyone has something they really love and are interested in life and I think for me its finance and economics
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.