[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being greedy/next step
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
I'm having a problem
I've always been quite goal oriented. I've say I've done a lot with my life.Certainly more than most I've met.
I graduated high school, completed college, found a job within a month of graduation, and got a great starting wage of $16 an hour in Low voltage. All before the age of 21
I could get my licence within two years and make maximum of $30 an hour.
So basically, I am currently making $33280 at my current wage
Let's say that I make the maximum $30 an hour it'll be making $62400.
My question is, where would be a good place to begin a good, solid financial future?
>>
get your licence and max out your per hour pay, then decrease work hours and spend less for more freedom hours
>>
There are only two rules:
1) Max out your savings and investments ASAFP
2) Diversify your investments
>>
Honestly what you wanna do is start a youtube page.

That is where the real money is at have you even see h3h3?
>>
>>1317401
Required 40hrs per week minimum. After I get my license I'll probably be managing jobs which means I will have to take on some overtime to make sure the job gets done.
I suppose its alright since I'm single with no wife or kids.
>>
File: longfig.jpg (28 KB, 220x293) Image search: [Google]
longfig.jpg
28 KB, 220x293
>>1317396
>>
>>1317402
Max out my savings in what?
Diversify in what? The only ones I've thought of is mainly gold and maybe a local bar
>>1317403
Youtube can be difficult. It's a full time job that gets taxing.
Look at IHE's newest video.
>>
>>1317412
1) Get an investment account. If you tax free savings accounts in your country, get one of those.
2) Take this and then increase the amount of stocks by like 20% at least because you're young and can accept high risk.
As for stocks, look into ETFs and suppliers to different industries, for example rare metals, food production, transport, technology. Look at all the industries, and pick a few to become knowledgeable about. Make a trade every couple weeks or so. Probably hold stock in about 10 diverse companies. Do at least a couple weeks research about a prospective stock, it's industry, and current events before trading. Learn about technical indicators and valuation. Always invest in value unless you see a good short term opportunity based on other people's stupidity or hype.
>>
>>1317428
Forgot link https://personal.vanguard.com/us/FundsInvQuestionnaire

Also,
>>1317403
Almost every youtube star you see has created videos for about 4 years before they become popular, it's an incredible grind to make a lucrative youtube channel.
>>
Honestly what you wanna do is start a YouTube page.

That is where the real money is at have you even see h3h3?
>>
>>1317440
They've been making videos for like 4-5 years and weren't popular at all until like the last 9 months.
They only just now are making enough to live off of.

Youtube simply isn't viable as a full time profession unless you get a successful Patreon or you have over a few hundred thousand subscribers.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.