[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
7K on the line
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
34 KB, 480x360
Ok faggots there is a contest where you can post a video and if it is selected, you can win 7k, there are aprox 200 videos but they are pure shit, i think i can get selected and go to the next round.
The next and final round will have a winner by fb likes,
now, how the intelectual fuck can i have more fb likes? im not autistic but cmon there are guys that already have tons of followers and shit, help with some ideas
No knee pads
>>
Sounds like a scam to me. whats the web address ? You can get fake likes with a program or buy them. Make a viral video or you can pay for promotion and advertise it
>>
Remember to say "Smash dat like button nigga!"
>>
actually it isnt, but they say that if they suspect something unusual they will bust your ass.
the page is 7crown.com.co
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.