[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I buy Bitcoin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (300 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
300 KB, 1080x1349
I want to be rich in a few years.
>>
>>1317247
Years? I know a trader who took 900$ and made it into 50K in 12 days.
>>
>>1317284
I just want to buy and hold. Im just a teen with bucks earned from graduation.
>>
>>1317247
What do you think? Have you researched BitCoin? Sure, it's on the rise now--but it's had quite a bit of controversy over the years. If you believe it's the currency in the future and that it will continue to prosper, by all means, buy in. If you've just graduated from high school, it's time you take your finances into your own hands and make your own decisions.

>inb4 ETH, TRUMP, BTC, cloud mining shilling
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgVg4hv10YM

Learn to make money for the rest of your life.
>>
>>1317291
The guy who I am talking about is 19
>>
>>1317329
What did he invest in? Thats too crazy to believe at his age
>>
bitcoin is failed, too much internal strife between the two developing parties.
>>
>>1317299
B..b..but Trumpcoin
>>
>>1317333
http://imgur.com/a/RF5lb
>>
>>1317367
Does he browse /biz/? How'd he learn? Fukin inspiring mate
>>
>>1317372
I don't know, this was on plebbit on our brother sub /r/wallstreetbets. This happened awhile ago but he showed his progress like every other day. You could see his progress and this is all options. Oh but do be careful with options, he may have put down 900 initially but if he was wrong he's be 15 grand in the hole.
>>
File: mypart.jpg (21 KB, 469x312) Image search: [Google]
mypart.jpg
21 KB, 469x312
Trumpcoin remained stable during the altcoin holocaust today.

Its cheap enough to turn a small investment into retirement.

what the fuck are you waiting for? More tendies?
>>
>>1317247

Well you could buy Bitcoin but honestly a good investment would be some kneepads. Suck 5 dicks a day for 100 dollars each or 100 dicks for 5 dollars each and you'll have 168,000 dollars a year.
>>
>>1317284
>>1317329
Literally one guy got lucky. Ignore the thousand others who fail and don't talk about it.
>>
File: ItHasntEvenBegun.jpg (3 MB, 1051x9708) Image search: [Google]
ItHasntEvenBegun.jpg
3 MB, 1051x9708
>>1317291
Buy 21 BTC. With 21 BTC, it means you are in the elite of 1 million people to ever own 21 BTC.
This will guarantee rich status in a decade.
Then again, few people can invest on 21 BTC already, which only means we are getting there.
>>
File: WVS.jpg (12 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
WVS.jpg
12 KB, 512x512
>>1317247
I would buy Waves this monday on Bittrex.
Waves has very high expectations within the Blockchain community.

It will take Bitcoin and Ethereum to a higher level.
>Furthermore there is a max of 100.000.000 waves

See: >>1317967
>>
>>1317247
buy bitcoin. its never too late.. you'll be glad you did after it reaches $100,000 per coin
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.