[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I refuse to spend money to make money >I play videogames
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1465692982745.jpg (178 KB, 750x499) Image search: [Google]
1465692982745.jpg
178 KB, 750x499
>I refuse to spend money to make money
>I play videogames
>I think that my situation is outside of my control
>I don't read books
>The stockmarket is for smart people!
>I do the bare minimum at my job
>I play videogames
>I am planning on buying an iPhone
>I'm going to major in English
>pays for digital media instead of pirating
>collects anime figures/video games/anything that depreciates in value
>Tells the truth in job interviews
>I don't research the jobmarket or the prospect careers of my major
>I look for excuses instead of solutions
>I try to find what's *wrong* with me rather than how I can overcome difficulties
>I think other people are simply more gifted than me and self-defecate
>Plays computer games
>they're never going to pay me more because they are evil so I have to accept this
>I'm over 23, I don't have to learn anymore!
>i'm poor because of the jews/west/communist
>i'm going to buy the most expensive car/house possible, I will manage the debt somehow
>thinking that buying real estate and renting it is the only viable option when it comes to personal investing
>not even trying to understand stock market and labeling it as gambling
>taking a mortgage/car loan when your net value is 0
>labeling loans as evil and always paying up front with all your saved cash
>keeping huge sums of money on checking account for years while saving for something
>I play videogaymes
>an entrepreneur is he who lives like no one else will for 10 years so he can live like no one else can for the rest of his life
>I'm following the tai lopez mba tutorial to set up my first business selling vemma sodas
>I use drugs recreationally outside of very rare social occasions
>I drink alcohol under I fall over usually
>I don't read books
>I play videogames
>>
>>1317209
I do all that except for playing video games.
>>
>>1317209
>I play videogames

Your on 4chan writing wall of green text and your saying gaming is bad?
>>
>>1317209
>I try to find what's *wrong* with me rather than how I can overcome difficulties
Sadly I can relate, any reccs on how to break this habit? It happens to often cause I'm such a fucking pussy
>>
>>1317240
Just change your mindset desu.

Instead of looking for excuses just work on figuring out how to get out of that situation.
>>
>>1317209
wtf did videogames ever do to you
>>
>>1317242
but what if getting out of the situation is easiest by making an excuse?
>>
>>1317249
It never is. It's lying to yourself to feed a delusion
>>
>>1317209
>>I think other people are simply more gifted than me and self-defecate

You don't have to be gifted to self-defecate, anon. You're old enough to shit on your own
>>
>>1317209
I don't usually play video games, but recently I've been playing the shit out of Stellaris anytime I have free time.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.