[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey fellas, how ya doing? So, quick tl;dr of my current situation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Hey fellas, how ya doing?

So, quick tl;dr of my current situation

I'm about to receive an offer letter from a company in Los Angeles, it's an entry level management position.

The thing is, I'm not from the US and never have lived in the US... I've been to California sometimes but stayed 2 weeks at most.

What's an acceptable salary? I know you guys are payed yearly - I expect to receive my money monthly as it is how I receive it currently.

How much am I looking to spend on rent? Food / Monthly homestuff?

After paying everything, how much is a good "I can live with this" value for a life in the US?

Since the company usually pays for everything when I'm over I don't concern much about these kinda of things

Thanks in advance, /biz/. Have a stock photo for laughts
>>
Who the fuck receives their pay at the end of the month/year?

Where the fuck are you from?
>>
>>1317175

I'm from Brazil, bro.

It's salary, usually payed in the last day of the month. All my bills are set for the 10th of the next month so I have a little buffer.

It's actually quite common here (mostly the norm)
>>
>>1317173

> Living in LA

You need to be making at least $50k a year to get by in California. The cost of living is high as fuck.

And I'd say really between $60k - $70k to be comfortable.

If they are paying you anything less than $45k a year I would not make the move.
>>
>>1317318

I think it was around 75k to 78k yearly, I have no idea on how much that translates to tho
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.