[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make money working in meritime?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 259x194
How do I make money working in meritime?
>>
>>1317057
You might want to spell it correctly.
>>
buy niggers and sell them for profit
>>
>working
>making money
pick one
>>
>>1317057
My lady's dad was a captain for many years. He worked on a couple of famous boats, crossed the equator a couple of times, did about half a dozen trans-atlantic trips. Was captain of both the Sea Cloud and the Amistad at different points. It sounds like a great life -- he's got fantastic stories and a very peaceful, "seen-it-all" attitude.

You're not going to make too much money doing it, though. If you like the sea and a high salary, try oil rigs.
>>
>>1317057

Join the Navy.

If you play your cards right you can be in your 5th or 6th year of the Navy and making around $100k a year.
>>
>>1317300
>Join the Navy
Don't you have to take it up the ass?
He might not want to do that.
Or he might.
>>
>>1317358

> Implying sailors don't get tons of international pussy
>>
File: image.png (24 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
24 KB, 1200x1200
So how much money did you lose on the ETH meme?
>>
>>1317358
>navy
>not most "pussy magnet" branch of the military except for maybe the air force
>>
>>1317300
>>1317358
>>1317497

Your rate is your fate.

If you can pass the test and there are openings, nuke techs start around 100k
>>
Look up documentaries on tuna fishing and sushi.

potentially up to $200,000 a giant fish.

Bunch of restrictions because overfishing, though.
>>
>>1317057
smuggle
>>
>>1317058
fpbp
>>
Go to maritime academy, do practical part on cruise ships. Hard work, lousy pay, plenty international pussy. After a few years, normal work, good pay, plenty international pussy. After a few more years, easy life (lots of responsibility though), amazing pay, all the pussy.
And depending on your home country, strong tax breaks.
>>
If you live in America join the Seafarers International Union. Take classes at Piney Point. A fairly small fee to get in, but it is a lot of bs to deal with. Your looking at good money within a year.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.