[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2 founders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 530x298) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 530x298
Discussion time. I have ideas for businesses that require websites, I also have an idea for an app. Now that alone might make you want to just stop reading but hear me out, I am a sales and advetising expert, I make shit happen, but I can't code for shit and I don't want to make the mistake of trusing a free lancer, so, I want to contact an old friend to be a co founder. That would mean splitting the profits but it would be another brain in on the team and someone to code for free initially. What do you think?
>>
What's stopping you? Lol
>>
Post your product idea. I can not sell shit anyway.
>>
Tech co-founders are extremely hard to find. What do you have to offer to make them give up a 6-figure starting salary right out of college from Google or Facebook?
>>
>>1317019
Nothing really
>>1317024
We need to sign an NDA first, then sure
>>1317029
>implying cs majors get top tier jobs at top tier companys straight out of college
These are the best of the best students, not the average code monkey, and if someone was set on foundong a company they wouldn't want to take up a job like that anyway
>>
Wrong answer op. You are stopping yourself, get off 4chan and do that shit!
>>
>>1317095
Jesus man, thanks
>>
>>1317053
>nda

Kys
>>
>>1317122
You can't be serious, which fucking moron would tell an idea over the internet, fucking autistic neet
>>
>>1317053
>not the average code monkey
If you are expert, do you not also want one? Also kids out of college are worthless at architecting large systems.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.